A League Round 19 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It looks like a flare
People think it's a flare
Media will report it's a flare

That's all that matters.
It was bright like a flare (unless smoke bombs glow bright)

Evidently I was wrong!

From the footage we saw on Fox Sports, I didn't see a glowing flare - but photos published since then (by the Herald Sun, shockingly enough) clearly show a flare.

In which case my opinion changes. This was an entirely stupid decision and unfortunately, if I'm to be consistent, we deserve a fine and a suspended points penalty as well. We don't deserve the 3 points that the Wanderers got. But a suspended 1 point deduction will be entirely warranted.

Evidently I was wrong!

From the footage we saw on Fox Sports, I didn't see a glowing flare - but photos published since then (by the Herald Sun, shockingly enough) clearly show a flare.

In which case my opinion changes. This was an entirely stupid decision and unfortunately, if I'm to be consistent, we deserve a fine and a suspended points penalty as well. We don't deserve the 3 points that the Wanderers got. But a suspended 1 point deduction will be entirely warranted.
Never ever admit youre wrong on BF :D

Evidently I was wrong!

we'll get fined not only for the flares but the bottles thrown too by some stupid idiots during the disallowed goal.

Don't think we'll get suspended points deductions wasn't as bad as the Wanderes bringing in detonators last week!

But boy some people just don't learn, listen or are to bloody stupid, as Simon Hill said on the coverage:

Grown the F@ck UP!!

Cant blame the assistant as he is lined up with the 2nd last defender when the free kick is taken. It's impossible for him to keep up with the ball.

F3cUqFI.jpg

So then where is the ref shouldn't he be in a position to see it?

Look how far he is and all that space to the right where he could have had a clear view.

We need goal line technology.
Unlucky decision for Victory.

Still an excellent game and the magic from Fornarolli probably deserved the point for City.

We win today we go third. Being Adelaide United, we'll lose, because we love blowing great opportunities to move higher up the ladder. Hope I'm wrong.

We win today we go third. Being Adelaide United, we'll lose, because we love blowing great opportunities to move higher up the ladder. Hope I'm wrong.

You should be able to win, only danger will be if Garcia manages to weave some magic for the Mariners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every ******* year Adelaide United, every ******* year. Chance to go third and losing to the bottom team. We NEVER take our chances in this competition, EVER. ******* hell I am so sick of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back