Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 19 and the highlight is the second Sydney Derby, also another interesting match is Brisbane V Wellington suddenly has potential in the make up of the top six! and the battle of the United's lol. Season is getting very condensed now games are coming fast lots of midweek games from here on end.

A-League Round 19

Thursday 29th April
Melbourne City V Newcastle Jets, AAMI Park, 7:05pm EST

Friday 30th April
Adelaide United V Western United, Hindmarsh Stadium, 7:35pm EST 7:05pm CST

Saturday 1st May
Perth Glory V Macarthur FC, NIB Stadium, 3:05pm EST 1:05pm WST
Brisbane Roar V Wellington Phoenix, Dolphin Stadium, 5:05pm EST
Western Sydney Wanderers V Sydney FC, BankWest Stadium, 7:10pm EST

Sunday 2nd May
Melbourne Victory V Central Coast Mariners, AAMI Park, 4:05pm EST

Wednesday 5th May
Brisbane Roar V Western United, Dolphin Stadium, 7:05pm EST
Perth Glory V Melbourne City, NIB Stadium, 9:20pm EST 7:20pm WST

Predictions: City 4-0 Adel 2-0 Perth 2-1 Roar V Nix 1-1 Syd 2-1 Vic V CCM 2-2 Roar 2-0 City 3-1

Lots off matches, enjoy the football this week.

Last edited:

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
If they are smart they sell out the place and sing and show signs against the regime.

Shows they care about the club but not the owners.

Probably get 20 ish.
Based on the attendance this season across the board it's likely to be 50-66% of your guess.

So using my non scientific calculation I'll say there will be 11,364.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
tenor.gif

Life is good to be a Heart fan these days.

Have a game in hand too.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of crowd we get tomorrow. 1pm on a Saturday where people work, it clashes with junior sport, the requirement to wear a mask, and the shed being closed could see a pretty piss poor turnout. I will be surprised if there is more than 3k, TBH. Making the game a 1 pm kick-off instead of 7 pm like it should be on a Saturday night is poor form from the A-League.

I'll admit that me and my mates are going to the WAFL instead. When your options are to go watch another cluster *, piss poor, same old Glory performance which will probably result in a loss, or go and watch our WAFL side in what will be the game of the season so far where the mask requirements will be a bit more relaxed is a no brainer.

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Soccer is a joke, Sanchez gets a 2nd yellow card, for guy takes a dive and holds he’s head when get’s a bump in a back, and then Pierias disallowed goal was laughable for offside

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Western U was robbed.

VAR fudged up again. Adelaide are no serious threat for Silverwear this season imo.

What an absolute joke! How can you overturn a decision with angles like that? I've always said it goals should be encourage in soccer not discouraged!
imo VAR should only be used for goal line decisions! and calling out divers in penalty calls that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back