A-League Round 19 - Sydney Derby II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What an absolute joke! How can you overturn a decision with angles like that? I've always said it goals should be encourage in soccer not discouraged!
imo VAR should only be used for goal line decisions! and calling out divers in penalty calls that's it!

I think the biggest issue I had with this is that the line starts on the outside of one guys arm, while the line starts at the other guys armpit.

WTF?

Double Header tonight. Glory are probably one of my most hated sides - we usually struggle - especially in Perth.

The weekend delivered a bunch of results to help our premiers plate campaign. A win tonight would be huge.

Why was he denied entry? Pretty sure he would have a season membership.

No crowd due to Covid restrictions. First time Glory will have ever played in front of no fans (home at least).

No crowd due to Covid restrictions. First time Glory will have ever played in front of no fans (home at least).
Melbourne storm made the parents of a debtant ball kids last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3-1 in the end. Pretty fair result. Glory will feel they could have scored a few more, but City should have had 5+.

Brisbane were lucky to pull that game out and get the win - keeps their push for the top 2 alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back