A-League Round 2 - Piss Off 2020 Hello 2021!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 2, Wishing everyone a wonderful and happy New Years! Lets hope that football in Australia can get a revival and take steps in the right direction in 2021.

A-League Round 2

Saturday 2nd January
Wellington Phoenix V Sydney FC, Wollongong Showground, 5:05pm ESDT
Melbourne Victory V Brisbane Roar, AAMI Park, 7:10pm ESDT

Sunday 3rd January
Macarthur FC V Central Coast Mariners, Campbelltown Stadium, 4:05pm ESDT
Adelaide United V Melbourne City, Hindmarsh Stadium, 6:05pm ESDT 5:35pm CSDT

Prediction: Syd 2-1 Vic 2-1 Mac 2-0 City V Adel 1-1

Happy New Year and enjoy the Football on the weekend!

Last edited:

LOL aufc announce fans must wear masks. The aleague and the morons running it just cant get out of their own way.

Mandatory only for entry and when walking around the concourses.
AAMI Park is the some.

What do you think the crowd expectancy will be on Sunday? I think Victory have only sold around 6k tickets so far for Saturday night. Buying them have been a bit of a pain in the ass for some members especially buying family and multiple tickets. Tickets even have entry times on them so you only have a window of like 10 mins to enter the stadium. Not sure what happens if you miss the window.

ironic isn’t it? That for so long they tried and banded masks or face covers for fans going to matches, now you can’t enter the stadium without one! laughable really!

Last edited:
Kind of sucks/bummed out there is no game tonight. The F3 Derby was N.absolute barnstorming cracker of a game, that has whetted my appetite for more A League, especially as there was no quality live sports on Fox Sports/Kayo today

Finally got around to watching the Red Dwarf movie today at least. Any new Red Dwarf can only be a good thing.

Mandatory only for entry and when walking around the concourses.
AAMI Park is the some.

What do you think the crowd expectancy will be on Sunday? I think Victory have only sold around 6k tickets so far for Saturday night. Buying them have been a bit of a pain in the ass for some members especially buying family and multiple tickets. Tickets even have entry times on them so you only have a window of like 10 mins to enter the stadium. Not sure what happens if you miss the window.

ironic isn’t it? That for so long they tried and banded masks or face covers for fans going to matches, now you can’t enter the stadium without one! laughable really!
It's only a recommendation that entry window.

I'd go if there wasn't an outbreak in Victoria.

It's only a recommendation that entry window.

I'd go if there wasn't an outbreak in Victoria.

I would go if there wasn’t all this piss farting around and restrictions. But I just want to see what the fans reaction are that do go. If it‘s all good I’ll buy tickets for the next home match.

I would go if there wasn’t all this piss farting around and restrictions. But I just want to see what the fans reaction are that do go. If it‘s all good I’ll buy tickets for the next home match.
I think a lot are hanging off just to see how things run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back