A-League Round 2 - Piss Off 2020 Hello 2021!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for banter, but the young guy has a tendency to fly off the handle.

Just shut up and watch the game dude.

Hes already better than Mileusnic, bewildering hes playing overseas. Dukule looks to have real (raw) talent. Mileuseless had none of that, just pace. Keen to see what this kid can do

Hes already better than Mileusnic, bewildering hes playing overseas. Dukule looks to have real (raw) talent. Mileuseless had none of that, just pace. Keen to see what this kid can do
Nikola scored goals.....

I'm very confident going into the 2nd half. Adelaide (with all due respect) look like a fairly bog ordinary and fairly insipid team (no chance to win either the Premier's Plate or Toilet Seat)

I would be bitterly disappointed if we had to settle for a draw against these scrubs.

Anyhow shattered for Ryan Strain, one of Oz Football's brightest prospects.

Finally, I will not apologise for being so vocal about my local club either

#PassionIsNotACrime

I'm very confident going into the 2nd half. Adelaide (with all due respect) look like a fairly bog ordinary and fairly insipid team (no chance to win either the Premier's Plate or Toilet Seat)

I would be bitterly disappointed if we had to settle for a draw against these scrubs.

Anyhow shattered for Ryan Strain, one of Oz Football's brightest prospects.

Finally, I will not apologise for being so vocal about my local club either

#PassionIsNotACrime
It's not about being vocal about your team, it's the needless garbage you talk about other teams and cities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Jammo is still a bellend

Great goal but I'm sorry but that's a needless yellow card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back