A-League Round 2 - Piss Off 2020 Hello 2021!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can always rely on scotty j to choose the 3rd best option when there's two available. brainless player.

thought we fobbed them off with ease in the 2nd half. noah smith looks a player.
Doesn't he just.

In a spot without huge amounts of talent in Australia he's in for a long career.

City have always had this entitlement culture around them ever since the CFG takeover. It's pathetic considering they haven't won anything meaningful yet!

That is just the clubs owned by the CFG in general. They think money = entitlement.

Anyone else looking forward to Melbourne DESTROYING Adelaide tonight? Expecting a minimum 2 Zip win by Heart tonight, think the Reds are a middle of the road team again this year (with all due respect)
Hahaha and I'm not shocked we beat you either

Sure.. But you'll be back making an ass of yourself no doubt

Yeah fine. Can live with that. Stand by my opinion to a hilt that AUFC are fielding are decidedly average squad this season, and are no serious chance to compete for any legit silverwear this season.

I will back that opinion all season long, have no doubt at all in my mind that i will be vindicated 👍👍👍

City have always had this entitlement culture around them ever since the CFG takeover. It's pathetic considering they haven't won anything meaningful yet!

Would much rather be owned by the CFG than a decrepit old corpse like Roo-Pert Murdoch and News Ltd.

Also please (aside from myself) cite examples of Entitlement Culture at Melbourne City ?

You Vuck supporters have to be the most ignorant and spiteful supporters out of all of Australia's major football codes.

Sheesh

Yeah fine. Can live with that. Stand by my opinion to a hilt that AUFC are fielding are decidedly average squad this season, and are no serious chance to compete for any legit silverwear this season.

I will back that opinion all season long, have no doubt at all in my mind that i will be vindicated
We will make finals

I will back that opinion all season long, have no doubt at all in my mind that i will be vindicated 👍👍👍
You've got no idea.

We'll see, you don't exactly have a great track record with predictions.

Entitled to my opinion ain't I? I stand by it to the hilt, AUFC have a bog ordinary squad who caught a lazy and undisciplined Melbourne outfit on a bad night..
Just because you don't know 90% of our players doesn't mean that we aren't any good.

That's more in your ignorance than anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would much rather be owned by the CFG than a decrepit old corpse like Roo-Pert Murdoch and News Ltd.

Also please (aside from myself) cite examples of Entitlement Culture at Melbourne City ?

You Vuck supporters have to be the most ignorant and spiteful supporters out of all of Australia's major football codes.

Sheesh

Haha cool down dude serious take the rest of the night off before I give you a night off!

Entitled to my opinion ain't I? I stand by it to the hilt, AUFC have a bog ordinary squad who caught a lazy and undisciplined Melbourne outfit on a bad night..
There's a difference between "bog ordinary" and "young". There's a lot of young talent in the Reds squad, we literally had 2 kids in the line-up (a 16 year old and 17 year old). Sure, there's a chance that they may tire towards the end of the season, but that's where I see the 5-sub rule coming in handy. Right now, there's a lot of excitement and it's a great look for the league rather than bringing in international battlers who failed overseas.

We need a proper 10 still, and Lopez once fit will add something. Need to see Timotheou (sp??) As well.

Couple of things

1 - No apologies, except to say I probably did underestimate Adelaide United and I probably football karma got me for gobbing off like that.
Juric is one helluva player

2 - Please don't tar all Melbourne Heart/City fans with the same brush as my own lunatic rantings.
Sometimes my passions get the better of me and I tend to overcompenaate with false bravado (but maintain we looked a look stronger in the first half)

Enjoyable round of A League action overall though , I am a proud and passionate supporter of my club and the League. I have to confess I am really into the banter/slander sides of football supporting (as Premier League board posters my attest) ..

Great to have the A League back though. I am almost as potty/passionate about Melbourne City as I am as Leeds United, will try dial down the banter and arguably Cray Cray posts here in future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back