Sun 21 Feb 2016, 05:00PM
AAMI PARK

MELBOURNE CITY VS. CENTRAL COAST MARINERS

-----

A-LEAGUE TABLE

aleague_ladder.png

-----

My tips:

Melbourne Victory vs. Adelaide United - 1-1 (20k)
Newcastle Jets vs. Wellington Phoenix - 1-3 (10k)
Sydney FC vs. WSW - 1-2 (27k)
Perth Glory vs. Brisbane Roar - 2-2 (10k)
Melbourne City vs. Central Coast - 4-2 (11k)

Yep a draw would do fine, a win would be huge.

I read today that FBK and Finkler are missing the ACL. Any Victory fans care to elaborate why they would leave out 2 of their 3 best imports ??

Edit- Forgot Delpierre, my bad.

Delpierre and Berisha were obvious choices imo. Tough to choose between Kosta, FBK and Finkler.

I think we can win on Friday but will take a draw. Not sure if the Victory will rest anyone but I doubt they need to since their ACL game is 5 days later. Elrich back is massive and not sure what's happening with La Rocca's appeal but they still haven't decided if the ban will stand or not apparently.

Galekovic
Marrone - Elsey- McGowan - Elrich
Isaias
Mauk - Carrusca
Goodwin - Djite - Cirio

Hall, Warland, Kamau, Mells, Sanchez

I'd start Mauk over Mells but that's just me. Goodwin back to the right wing and Elrich at LB.

Ahhhh yes Barbarousos is considered a foreigner.....

No flares on Friday... no flares on Friday... no flares on Friday...

I'm going, I'm looking forward to it, I'm expecting a good game... but sadly, I'm half expecting to be infuriated by wannabe anarchists who I'm about 90% sure are going to light at least one flare.

Should be a good game anyway - the season opener was a bit trash, and the second game at Etihad was during that period where Victory were winning despite only really playing half a match, and Adelaide were still s**t. From the form we've seen over the last month, this will be an entertaining, attacking game (by Saturday night I think most of us will be wondering why the * anyone outside of Sydney is supposed to care about 2 defensive teams going at it in their derby.)

Delpierre and Berisha were obvious choices imo. Tough to choose between Kosta, FBK and Finkler.

I think we can win on Friday but will take a draw. Not sure if the Victory will rest anyone but I doubt they need to since their ACL game is 5 days later. Elrich back is massive and not sure what's happening with La Rocca's appeal but they still haven't decided if the ban will stand or not apparently.

Galekovic
Marrone - Elsey- McGowan - Elrich
Isaias
Mauk - Carrusca
Goodwin - Djite - Cirio

Hall, Warland, Kamau, Mells, Sanchez

I'd start Mauk over Mells but that's just me. Goodwin back to the right wing and Elrich at LB.
La Rocca's ban stands.
Still think we can beat the scum though, will be disappointed in anything less than a draw

No Novillo for us now on Sunday.
Might have to put Marino in his spot for this game.
His chemistry with Fornarolli & Mooy will be missed.
We better beat Central Coast or kiss our title hopes goodbye.

Must be hard for Williams to ref this game. No Sydney team and probably the 2 he likes to screw the most.

Ben Williams is the ******* worst referee I have ever seen. Falls for diving, pays soft fouls and stops the game every time it's flowing.

Even first half but the Victory with the only real chances so far. Every time we attack it's ruined by Craig Goodwin putting in a cross that gets cleared because it's either too far or not far enough. He needs to put in a decent cross he sees 75% of the ball out wide he needs to execute better. I thought we held the ball up well in possession and defended reasonably well apart from conceding 4 fouls in good positions for the Victory to score from the free kick.

Unpredictable finish at the moment but we need to create more in the final third if we want to score let alone win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were hanging on at times, IMO time to switch Goody and Cirio around.

Would Cirio please STAY ON YOUR ****ING FEET !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back