A-LEAGUE ROUND 20 (Split Round) & ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it.

Evans did redeem himself slightly with the 6 minutes added on due to time wasting.

Gulum needs to tone down the temper, he's class but agro

Probably.

Was a bit silly of him, as much as he was undeserving of the red he didn't need to do it. It's something this game needs to stamp out
Nah * em good on him the standard of officiating in this league gets worse each year. It's embarrassing.

Probably.

Was a bit silly of him, as much as he was undeserving of the red he didn't need to do it. It's something this game needs to stamp out

When the FFA rescind the red card, then no penalty should be given for the response to the 4th official - if the red card wasn't incorrectly given he wouldn't have reacted like that.

Anyone else watching the W-League Grand Final? I doubt I'll stick with it - I hate both these teams and I have to go out shortly - but it's been a really hot, entertaining start to the game.

It's a shame there's not a bigger crowd there, but the smurfs mens team are probably the best A-League team we've ever seen and they still barely pull a crowd, so it probably wasn't fair to expect too much of the women.

It's a good standard actually, having said that I've only watched a little bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back