Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Round 21 thread, Split Round over the next two weeks:

Friday 1st March 7:50pm (Leichardt Oval)
Sydney FC V Adelaide United

Saturday 2nd March 7:50pm (GMHBA Stadium, Geelong)
Melbourne Victory V Newcastle Jets

Sunday 3rd March 5;00pm
Melbourne City V Perth Glory

Friday 8th March 7:50pm
Brisbane Roar V Western Sydney

Saturday 9th March 7:50pm
Central Coast V Wellington Phoenix

Predictions: SydVAde 1-1 draw Victory 2-1 Perth 2-0 WSW 2-1 Nix 2-0

enjoy your Football :)

All games have something on them bar the Brisbane game.

Should be a good round

Jamie Maclaren putting his hand up for GOAT a league status. Decent signing for Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies to our 2 Nix fanatics, but that game says more about where the Mariners are at.

There's been a lot of talk about expansion and a 2nd division..... We have 2 clubs in the Mariners and the Roar who are basketcases on and off field.

IMO CCM don't last 5 more years.

Apologies to our 2 Nix fanatics, but that game says more about where the Mariners are at.

There's been a lot of talk about expansion and a 2nd division..... We have 2 clubs in the Mariners and the Roar who are basketcases on and off field.

IMO CCM don't last 5 more years.
80%-20% I'd say ;) But in all seriousness it really just showed what the club had become under Charlesworth. A 3700 attendance, a non-existent defence, basically a performance akin to a walkover and a sacking at 1am.

Last season a lot of Nix fans were happy to see CCM down with us to use as an example of why their licence wasn't threatened alongside ours, but this season is just sad. I don't want them gone, but it's hard to see where this gets better. GCU 2.0...

Last edited:
No need for apologies. Completely understand where the Mariners are at, but I still thought it was a very praiseworthy performance. Thankfully there's other places where that happens.
Absolutely it was a brilliant performance in an attacking sense. IMO it's been coming against the Mariners for a few weeks, you guys were just very clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back