A-League Round 21 - The Original Derby III and the rescheduled Sydney Derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smurfs fans aren't really in a position to claim moral high ground.

No sets of supporters are as all have chanted and sang pretty shitty things over the years. We can (and should) call out floggish behaviour when it occurs which is exactly what happened.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Must burn through, Only two loses for the season both against your biggest rivals, Ouch!

1st one hurt. We completely outplayed them and lost that game.

This one we were really flat (we were last week as well) and hopefully it’s a wake up for the rest of the season.

You know I class the Big Blue as our biggest game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Corica won't be coaching next week

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Corica's reaction is totally understandable.

I still remember Kevin Mus**nt breaking poor Adrian Zahra's leg, which pretty much ruined any chance the lad had of showing his true potential in the top flight, and what was almost as bad/heinous was so many Victory fans at the time took great pleasure/glee at it. Some dickbiscuit actually took the time to print a t-shirt of the despicable incident.

That is probably the moment I started to truly hate Melbourne Victory, it's players and it's supporters.

Admittedly they have evolved/become better since then (probably disbanding the North Terrace had something to do with it) but I will never forget the sickening Zahra injury, and i hope Boy George cops a lengthy ban for what he did last night.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
A leg breaker like muscat gave out shouldn't be compared with Georgevskis lash out. Muscat's act was a lot more severe.

Just saying though, Corica's reaction is understandable, esp if he is close/emotionally invested in the players as the fans are.

I haven't seen the game or incident yet though to be honest

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Just saying though, Corica's reaction is understandable, esp if he is close/emotionally invested in the players as the fans are.

I haven't seen the game or incident yet though to be honest

It's not a good look for the game to have a coach lash out at an opposition player like that no matter what circumstance lead to it!
Shows a poor reflection on the league, worse it shows an even poorer reflection on Corica and he is better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back