A-League Round 21 - The Original Derby III and the rescheduled Sydney Derby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying though, Corica's reaction is understandable, esp if he is close/emotionally invested in the players as the fans are.

I haven't seen the game or incident yet though to be honest

Not so sure. When the final whistle has been blown and hands have been shaken, I think players and coaches can show a bit more class than that.

I'm sorry I don't think Kamsoba is A League quality, very seldom has a final product worth anything.
Victory obviously need a squad overhaul. And as much as I like seeing them lose, the league is better with them up and about.

It surprised me that we only gave him a really quick go (when chasing a game at that) as the right wing back when we were playing the 532-cum-343. I suspect that's his position, based on the fact that he can run all day, and he's really good when running at players, but just shits the bed anywhere near the box or when he's being challenged physically.

F*** I hate marvel, plastic stadium. Should only host derbies & finals, that’s it. Don’t care if the victory get a better deal playing 5 games a year there, it has to stop regardless of $$$

Last edited:
Was very similar to that heartbreaking semi final in ‘07. I never plan to set foot at marvel, simply not a good venue for football

Agreed.

I can never be too harsh on Victory crowds when I only go to 2-3 matches a year. But I don't see myself ever going to Docklands unless it's for a grand final. I won't even go there for the 4-5 matches a year that West Coast play there. Such a s**t, soulless place to watch sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I went tonight even though the first half had me tearing my hair out lol. When asking plenty of regulars if they were going last night many said they had "a better offer" which kinda sums up our season so far. Hopefully this can kick start things and isn't a false dawn. The real Nabbout finally turned up in the second half!!

They mentioned it a few weeks ago, I think it was simply because his normal 8 was already taken.

I have always liked Killer as a player, but but according to rumour/fan gossip the reason why he left Leeds United was because the gaffer at the time (Simon Grayson) was doing the dirty on him with his wife.

Always wanted to ask Paddy Kisnorbo that whenever I see him at City Football Club functions but some part of me thinks it would be an extrmely floggish thing to do. Best to let sleeping dogs lie (in a manner of speaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back