A-League Round 22 - The Great Toilet Paper Crisis Round and The Final Big Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round 22, with Victory just about out of the finals race it's safe to say we won't have a big blue final this season. The other big match of the round is in Perth With Glory taking on City for second spot. Looks like it's a race between them two and Wellington to consolidate that position.

Friday 6th March
Brisbane Roar V Western Sydney Wanderers, Suncorp Stadium, 8:30pm ESDT 7:30pm EST

Saturday 7th March
Adelaide United V Western United, Hindmarsh Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT 4:30pm CST (ABC TV Broadcast match, check local guides)
Melbourne Victory V Sydney FC, Marvel Stadium, 7:30pm ESDT

Sunday 8th March
Central Coast Mariners V Wellington Phoenix, Bluetongue Stadium, 4:00pm ESDT
Perth Glory V Melbourne City, NIB Stadium, 6:00pm ESDT 3:00pm WST

Bye: Newcastle Jets

Prediction: Roar 1-0 Adel 2-1 Syd 2-1 Nix 4-1 PerthV City 2-2

Enjoy the Football on the Weekend and happy toilet paper hunting! ;)

Last edited:
May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Will be strange seeing the Reds wear white in a home game. Gotta bounce back after 2 disappointing games on the road, key will be keeping berisha & burgess quiet

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
At least they can win a game in Asia... or you know the whole thing
It's great that they did it, and I do want more of the club's in the cup to do more in it (will be harder with less automatic spots). But can it really be claimed that they can win a game/it all if they haven't qualified in years and it's been 5 years or so since they worn it? (Also pretty sure there is like 1 player who is still at the club, probably not many staff either)

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I only watched bits and pieces tonight, so maybe my thoughts are a bit uneducated or naive.

But I come away from tonight and my thoughts aren't for either of the teams who played... it's for what a basket case Western United are under Rudan.

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
It's great that they did it, and I do want more of the club's in the cup to do more in it (will be harder with less automatic spots). But can it really be claimed that they can win a game/it all if they haven't qualified in years and it's been 5 years or so since they worn it? (Also pretty sure there is like 1 player who is still at the club, probably not many staff either)

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im more having a go at Sydney fc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back