A-League Round 22 - The Great Toilet Paper Crisis Round and The Final Big Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
PWxAusBApW3L7h2vXCZS53vSsmA=.gif

Possibly the last chance Saloon for Vic Tree tonight, given more wins by Roarcelona and Western United this weekend.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
LMAO Victory.

Absolute Scrubbers. First Melbourne Team to finish last out of the Melb clubs in the first season of 3 A Lèague teams in Victoria. History Makers !!!

giphy.gif

Hopefully its a wake up call to the board and DiPierto that this s**t is unacceptable! Could be just what the club needs to enforce changes! Or they can keep this status quo and keep being Sydney FC's little bitches!

Your call Melbourne Victory I know which decision I'll be making.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Hopefully its a wake up call to the board and DiPierto that this s**t is unacceptable! Could be just what the club needs to enforce changes! Or they can keep this status quo and keep being Sydney FC's little bitches!

Your call Melbourne Victory I know which decision I'll be making.

To be honest hope it’s a wake up call.

This leagues at its best when both the biggest clubs are fighting at the top of the table with the Big Blue a marque event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
To be honest hope it’s a wake up call.

This leagues at its best when both the biggest clubs are fighting at the top of the table with the Big Blue a marque event.

The league is in even bigger shitter can and needs even bigger drastic change!

But I get your point, the early days of the league that set these rivals Sydney V Victory and Victory V Adelaide even against Anges Roar teams, Man I wish we can get the league back to where it was ten years ago those where the golden days!

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
The league is in even bigger shitter can and needs even bigger drastic change!

But I get your point, the early days of the league that set these rivals Sydney V Victory and Victory V Adelaide even against Anges Roar teams, Man I wish we can get the league back to where it was ten years ago those where the golden days!

Had so much hope for the league then.

Now it’s just fear.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Had so much hope for the league then.

Now it’s just fear.

Sad isn't it, Not sure where it went wrong and how but unless there is a drastic overhaul that can improve the current situation I can't see this league lasting another 5 years!

I thought that handing the keys over to the clubs would surly be a turning point and improve things without the tight noose hanging from the FFA. I'm not so sure anymore now beacuse yet again history repeats itself with internal struggles holting progression.

Maybe Steven Lowy was right when he said "careful what you wish for."

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Sad isn't it, Not sure where it went wrong and how but unless there is a drastic overhaul that can improve the current situation I can't see this league lasting another 5 years!

I thought that handing the keys over to the clubs would surly be a turning point and improve things without the tight noose hanging from the FFA. I'm not so sure anymore now beacuse yet again history repeats itself with internal struggles holting progression.

Maybe Steven Lowy was right when he said "careful what you wish for."

Waited too long to hand the reigns over to the clubs.
The fact they were getting like 5% or so of any income from their own merch etc is ridiculous.

We also stuffed up expansion NRL style.

Clubs haven’t got the power yet so this isn’t on them, but they need to get their foot on the gas big time and soon.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Waited too long to hand the reigns over to the clubs.
The fact they were getting like 5% or so of any income from their own merch etc is ridiculous.

We also stuffed up expansion NRL style.

Clubs haven’t got the power yet so this isn’t on them, but they need to get their foot on the gas big time and soon.

Yes but can you trust them with their feet on the A-League throttled? That’s my concern. I guess we gotta have to. But they are not showing signs or have presented a plan for the future of the League, which tells me there is conflict of interests at play.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Aside from Bershitta and Rudan, I don't see any reason to dislike Western United.
Joke of a club given a licence with the promise of having their own boutique stadium and still waiting for them to deliver. Nomads with generic, soulless branding :)

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Yes but can you trust them with their feet on the A-League throttled? That’s my concern. I guess we gotta have to. But they are not showing signs or have presented a plan for the future of the League, which tells me there is conflict of interests at play.

And there’s the worry.

Say what you want about the AFL and partly the NRL, but you at least know there’s a 5 year plan.

We don’t even have a 1 year plan.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back