Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Castro knew exactly what he was doing with that hand. Ultimately, it should have been finished at the 89th minute.

Davila looked so hesitant with that run-up. Should have been Tomer in his goalscoring form. fu**, Rudan better pull out a masterclass for us against Macarthur.

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Castro knew exactly what he was doing with that hand. Ultimately, it should have been finished at the 89th minute.

Davila looked so hesitant with that run-up. Should have been Tomer in his goalscoring form. fu**, Rudan better pull out a masterclass for us against Macarthur.
I only saw the last 17 minutes and thought the 1st penalty was tough, but the push on Fenton was pretty obvious.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Can someone who follows A-League closer than I do tell me why Western United (my team) have all of a sudden fallen off the cliff this season? You don’t have to if you don’t want to because I understand that I probably should have followed them closer if I wanted to know, but I’m trying to figure out why. Sure we were average this year in general but since that 5-0 loss against Western Sydney it’s really been downhill. It’s been 20 goals to 1 in the space of 6 games so far (including against Macarthur as it stands right now because I don’t think it’ll get much better).

Is it because of Berisha’s absence and the flow on effect it had on others in the team? Is it because the dam wall was going to burst at any moment for us anyway? Not 100% sure, thought that someone on this board would know.

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Can someone who follows A-League closer than I do tell me why Western United (my team) have all of a sudden fallen off the cliff this season? You don’t have to if you don’t want to because I understand that I probably should have followed them closer if I wanted to know, but I’m trying to figure out why. Sure we were average this year in general but since that 5-0 loss against Western Sydney it’s really been downhill. It’s been 20 goals to 1 in the space of 6 games so far (including against Macarthur as it stands right now because I don’t think it’ll get much better).

Is it because of Berisha’s absence and the flow on effect it had on others in the team? Is it because the dam wall was going to burst at any moment for us anyway? Not 100% sure, thought that someone on this board would know.
1. Just not that good, TBH.

2. Rudan is a fu** wit.

3. Rudan has lost the dressing room and as such the players just don't give a sh*t anymore.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
1. Just not that good, TBH.

2. Rudan is a fu** wit.

3. Rudan has lost the dressing room and as such the players just don't give a sh*t anymore.
The 3rd point was exactly what I was fearing. They look like a group that don’t care anymore, even with a decent opportunity to make finals. It’ll be interesting to see what happens from here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Did it coincide with the teams inability to make finals? Are the team just too old?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Guess who has no shame and just bought tickets to see the ADL v WSW match... and is going to go for WSW so the Nix can still have a shot at the Finals series?

This guy ☝
WHO DO WE SING FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad