A-League Round 23.. Yes the season is still going...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Round 22 Fixture:

Friday 29th March 7:50pm
Brisbane Roar V Sydney FC

Saturday 30th March 5:35pm
Wellington Phoenix V Newcastle Jets
Saturday 30th March 7:50pm
Western Sydney V Melbourne City
Saturday 30th March 10:00pm (EST)
Perth Glory V Melbourne Victory

Sunday 31st March 5:00pm
Central Coast Mariners V Adelaide United

Prediction: Sydney 2-1 Wellington 2-0 Melbourne City 1-0 Glory/Victory 2-2 Draw CCM 2-1

Enjoy the football

The season is still going? That sounds like speak from someone who has given up on their team knocking off the Glory.

The season is still going? That sounds like speak from someone who has given up on their team knocking off the Glory.

Haha sort off :) But more so that the international break has put hardly any media or focus on the A-League since the AFL has now started was my angle.

Thing about finishing first is it still only takes one loss for it to mean nothing. Trust me, I know lol.

Top 2 is enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be 3 up here. Bit inconsistent with the VAR giving a softish one their way but not having a look at the big shove

“Professional performance from Victory”. They haven’t really been in it for the whole second half

Not sure why the commentators are praising the Victory.. they haven’t really done enough to win it. We just didn’t take our chances

Should’ve been 20 with the way the Victory players were flopping

lol only player who went down for a significant period of time was Thomas and he landed heavily.

usually only get 7 minutes if there are a lot of goals and multiple long stoppages for injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back