Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round 24 and a thrilling final round with one finals spot still up for grabs, Adelaide could seal it with a win or draw against WSW a loss and it opens the door for Wellington to take the final spot with a win over Macarthur FC. Brisbane could seal third spot with a win over Sydney and we finish off the season with a Melbourne derby behind closed doors unfortunately.

A-League Round 24

Thursday 3rd June

Adelaide United V Western Sydney Wanderers, Hindmarsh Stadium, 7:35pm EST

Friday 4th June
Macarthur FC V Wellington Phoenix, Campbelltown Stadium, 7:05pm EST

Saturday 5th June
Brisbane Roar V Sydney FC, Dolphin Stadium, Redcliffe, 3:05pm EST
Central Coast Mariners V Western United, Bluetongue Stadium, 5:05pm EST
Newcastle Jets V Perth Glory, Hunter Stadium, 7:10pm EST

Sunday 6th June
Melbourne Victory V Melbourne City, AAMI Park, 4:05pm EST (Behind Closed doors due to Melbourne COVID19 lockdown)

Predictions: Adelaide 2-1 Nix 2-1Roar V Syd 2-2 CCM 3-0 Perth 2-1 City 3-1

Enjoy the football this weekend

Last edited:

Commanding win. Some vile "tackles" by the Maccas boys. Lucky not to have another 2 sent off.

Well done to Wellington on a great year. Replacing Ulises will be a huge task, but some exciting youngsters coming through as there is in the league. Unfortunately I won't be paying for another streaming platform, so hopefully most of the Wellington games are on 10.

Guh, if only we made the most of those games where Adelaide and Western were sent to 10 men, we would have caused some chaos 😫
Great game, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
Already can't wait for next season, so exciting what this team could do with more than 2 games at home 🙌💛🖤
Andonis1997 Just tuned in What the hell are Wellington wearing?
That's our away kit, I prefer it to the home to be honest! Gorgeous (being a Sturt supporter in the SANFL).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guh, if only we made the most of those games where Adelaide and Western were sent to 10 men, we would have caused some chaos 😫
Great game, thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
Already can't wait for next season, so exciting what this team could do with more than 2 games at home 🙌💛🖤

That's our away kit, I prefer it to the home to be honest! Gorgeous (being a Sturt supporter in the SANFL).

yeah I quite liked it pity you haven't used it as much this season first time I've seen it!

Happy Melbourne Victory Wooden Spoon Day everyone !!!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back