A-League Round 25 - It's Another Sydney Derby!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-league Round 25 The Sydney Derby looks being the standout match.

Fixtures:

Friday 12th April 7:50pm
Brisbane Roar V Wellington Phoenix

Saturday 13th April 5:35pm
Melbourne City V Adelaide United
Saturday 13th April 7:50pm
Western Sydney V Sydney F.C (ANZ Stadium)

Sunday 14th April 5:00pm
Melbourne Victory V Central Coast Mariners
Sunday 14th April 7:00pm
Perth Glory V Newcastle Jets

Predictions: Wellington 3-1 Melbourne City 2-1 Sydney FC 2-0 Melbourne Victory 4-1 Perth Glory 2-0

Enjoy the weekends foot :)

Brisbane win 2-1 tonight! Opportunity lost by the Nix to cement a home final, The Rudan News taking effect already? Andonis1997 Aucklander
So pissed off.

The fact we lost an in-form Louis Fenton 2 weeks ago on our right side was a big loss, but I can't think we'd miss him that much cause us to give up 5 goals in 2 first halves... Something's up in the change room. If it is Rudan, he needs to end this. We didn't address any 'are they/aren't they' speculation on handing our licence in last year and the articles kept coming and coming from SBS. This is the same s**t.

******* do something about it, we don't want to end up in the same s**t we were in when Kalezic left last year.

So pissed off.

The fact we lost an in-form Louis Fenton 2 weeks ago on our right side was a big loss, but I can't think we'd miss him that much cause us to give up 5 goals in 2 first halves... Something's up in the change room. If it is Rudan, he needs to end this. We didn't address any 'are they/aren't they' speculation on handing our licence in last year and the articles kept coming and coming from SBS. This is the same s**t.

******* do something about it, we don't want to end up in the same s**t we were in when Kalezic left last year.

So what your saying is either announce he's leaving or staying yeah? It's a difficult one especially with the rumors of WU being pretty hot, you don't want to unsettle the dressing room anymore than it already is if it is unsettled. than again if he says nothing it leaves the club in limbo.
Players should be professional enough to deal with such situations whether he tells them or not through, they would know about the rumors no doubt, some would be pissed other meh... overall it shouldn't make a huge difference to the dressing room attitude.
I would think privately if he is going he would have already told the Nix hierarchy. Pretty poor on his behalf if he hasn't.

So what your saying is either announce he's leaving or staying yeah? It's a difficult one especially with the rumors of WU being pretty hot, you don't want to unsettle the dressing room anymore than it already is if it is unsettled. than again if he says nothing it leaves the club in limbo.
Players should be professional enough to deal with such situations whether he tells them or not through, they would know about the rumors no doubt, some would be pissed other meh... overall it shouldn't make a huge difference to the dressing room attitude.
I would think privately if he is going he would have already told the Nix hierarchy. Pretty poor on his behalf if he hasn't.
Well Kurz leaving obviously hasn't affected Adelaide, and that was announced over a month ago.
Rudan got the club settled and thinking together, and now this is derailing all his work. You can see it in front of your eyes. Apparently he was waiting on David Dome and Rob Morrison (our GMs) to do something for him or be 'more ambitious', whatever it was, so I guess it was him waiting on our owners rather than him letting them know.

All that hard work, our performances, possibly all undone in 3-4 weeks. This was our chance to prove last week was a minor blip and we screwed it.

We've got 18-21 year olds getting games, not all of our players would have dealt with this. Cacace, Singh, Gulley, Elliot, Stensness. I'm not sure experience is something that they can count on right now if the rooms are hostile and unsettled.

This really should of been played at Parra.

All the talk that it rook the Wanderers to get it built but Rugby League get to play in it 1st.

The thing is there and ready to go

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I heard a rumor that the council (or whoever owns the stadium) didn't want the WSW to open the stadium due to the fans (RBB) who have a habit of themselves being agressive toward the seats and other stadium property. Don't want them nice shiny new seats broken on opening day!

I heard a rumor that the council (or whoever owns the stadium) didn't want the WSW to open the stadium due to the fans (RBB) who have a habit of themselves being agressive toward the seats and other stadium property. Don't want them nice shiny new seats broken on opening day!
ffs.

As for the game. Wanderers seem to be trying a different strategy of getting everyone on yellow cards.

Oh and of course BROSQUEY!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Time to put top spot to bed and cruise for the final two games. Rest up some guys like Castro, Keogh, Davidson etc. I'd be disappointed if we couldn't do this today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to put top spot to bed and cruise for the final two games. Rest up some guys like Castro, Keogh, Davidson etc. I'd be disappointed if we couldn't do this today

Do you know if the plate will be presented tonight if you win or would you have to wait till the final home match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back