A-LEAGUE ROUND 27 DISCUSSION THREAD (Final Round!)

Remove this Banner Ad

f0uxlurl1ej2ugefl8l5_400x400.jpeg

It was a draw with our best players rested.
If you look at things objectively, which we Adelaide fans TRIED to do, it was 1 man who kept you guys from being destroyed. Brisbane might be coached by 2 monkeys but with Oar getting fitter they'll be very hard to beat........ unless we play them LOL

I hate the bald git as much as the next bloke but I actually didn't mind that from him. Marking his territory against a plastic franchise trying to muscle in on their turf

Ah...Victory are only 11 years old themselves. If he was coaching the Knights or Souths etc that point may stand.

If you look at things objectively, which we Adelaide fans TRIED to do, it was 1 man who kept you guys from being destroyed. Brisbane might be coached by 2 monkeys but with Oar getting fitter they'll be very hard to beat........ unless we play them LOL
The great wall of lawrence will still be there next week. :p

I'm relaxed, I just think that the comment from Muscat isn't necessary and he's desperately trying to validate his position at Victory and their place in Melbourne. City is pushing hard at them and he seems threatened this year. It just snacks of insecurity. That's my only point.
I don't take any reference to he said being directed to any other team but City.
Relaxed? I'm very happy, content and relaxed.
I hate the bald git as much as the next bloke but I actually didn't mind that from him. Marking his territory against a plastic franchise trying to muscle in on their turf

In reading today's paper it wasn't even Muscat that said it, he just repeated a pack the players made before the game! “We held a team meeting and afterwards I heard the players say the only team that celebrates trophies at AAMI Park is us,’’ Muscat said. Nothing to do in reference to City.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/f...k/news-story/cd4e2197a9d47f0c566a4a4dae1e546d

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half a metre out matt McKay. The difference from hosting a final to being out Friday night.
If that's a Maclaren or Henrique it's in the back of the net. Mckay doesn't know how to score goals it seems so I'm not surprised he missed it. The Victory had barely any chances to score last night, it was all Brisbane. Still can't believe it ended 0-0.

Well the 6 is pretty much done. Sydney 2 up and Perth need 3 goals without Harold and Castro. City going to scrape away with a home final now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back