PERTH GLORY V BRISBANE ROAR
Saturday Night 8pm @ Perth Oval

WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS V ADELAIDE UNITED
Sunday Arvo 5pm @ Olympic Stadium

Last edited:

Hope we wipe the grin off FFA FC.

Get in to em Musky!

Muppets!

Melbourne ,the sporting,music,food and coffee capital of the WORLD!

Melbourne boys are still number 1 !!!!!!!!!

fec18f6dcab5386681d14e31846ae4bc.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WELLINGTON PHOENIX V MELBOURNE CITY
Saturday Arvo 5.35pm @ The Cake Tin
We changed our venue so last minute that no other fixture provider actually knows we switched it to Auckland's QBE (North Harbour) Stadium..

Anyway, #avoidthespoon is well and truly on here if Newcastle can remember how to play football against CCM..

How unsportsman like. No wonder they are led by a piece of scum like Muscat.

Oh well. Another trophy.

Nothing unsportsman like mate great achievement, But I very much doubt Arnold will allow a guard of honour if we had won the plate let alone any other team! But because it’s SydneyFC we have to bow and like your balls? Get F*ed!

Last edited:
Nothing unsportsman like mate great achievement, But I very much doubt Arnold will allow a guard of honour if we had won the plate let alone any other team! Just because it’s SydneyFC we have to bow and like your balls? Get F*ed!

Never said anything about licking balls.

The bowing on the other hand would be noce.

Never said anything about licking balls.

The bowing on the other hand would be noce.

In a perfect world sure as we know the world isn’t perfect ;)

Would SydneyFC fans be happy giving us a guard of honour when/ if we win the plate again? I know a lot and I mean a lot of SydneyFC fans hate and despise Victory! Lots of them still go on with their F@ck the t@rds rubbish! I know your not like that well I hope your not anyway!

I feel it’s best to not give anything to your most hated rival no matter what the achievement. Helps build the rivalry too. Besides I doubt the Cove we ever let us hear the end of it if we did give the guard of honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a perfect world sure as we know the world isn’t perfect ;)
Very true.

Would SydneyFC fans be happy giving us a guard of honour when/ if we win the plate again? I know a lot and I mean a lot of SydneyFC fans hate and despise Victory! Lots of them still go on with their F@ck the t@rds rubbish! I know your not like that well I hope your not anyway!

No. I dont use *ed as a derogatory term or in general. Have 3 autistic nephews.

And no would not like us to do that lol.

It would take an aweful lot of bourbon and itd be more a collapse than a bow or guard.

I feel it’s best to not give anything to your most hated rival no matter what the achievement. Helps build the rivalry too. Besides I doubt the Cove we ever let us hear the end of it if we did give the guard of honour.

Haha true. Despite the talk we respect the Victory more than any other club and think they are our main rival. But we do enjoy beating the Victory and it means more than say a win over the Wonderbabies.

Lol no, no we wouldnt.

And with that Glory's season finally went around the S Bend with a few extra flushes and some tiolet duck. Our most forgettable season in years.

At least CCM got a deserved spoon, one positive.

Clear red and I'm not sure why the bogans are booing

Surprised the Roar made the finals. I had them bottom pre-season so credit to 'Dad's Army', they've been pretty good the last few months.

The Wanderers on the other hand... I had them top so there's that.

Surprised the Roar made the finals. I had them bottom pre-season so credit to 'Dad's Army', they've been pretty good the last few months.

The Wanderers on the other hand... I had them top so there's that.
Players spent more time trying to get Gombau kicked out than having a good season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back