A-League Round 27 - The Final Round! Farewell Matt McKay!

Are you satisfied with your team's season?

• Content - no steps forward or back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible, couldn't have been worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Went as well as I expected. Rudan better fire them up to hell next week.

No great surprise. Sail stopped it being 10 or more and Waine looks a likely prospect.

Just so hard to judge as there really wasn't much effort. Hopefully the result doesn't do too much damage mentally.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
No great surprise. Sail stopped it being 10 or more and Waine looks a likely prospect.

Just so hard to judge as there really wasn't much effort. Hopefully the result doesn't do too much damage mentally.

How do you think the final will go on Friday? All three matches between Victory and the Nix have been draws, this might go to pens, fancy yourselves?

I also think Rudan has out coached Muscat in all three incounters.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
How do you think the final will go on Friday? All three matches between Victory and the Nix have been draws, this might go to pens, fancy yourselves?

I also think Rudan has out coached Muscat in all three incounters.
Yes and no. I think we're becoming a shell of our past selves this season. Is the belief still there? Sure, we have a serious chance due to past results, and apparently Victory weren't exactly in worrying form in their last game, but... We lost to Adelaide and Brisbane. I take nothing out of tonight, apart from Singh not giving much of a s**t.

So I'm concerned.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Yes and no. I think we're becoming a shell of our past selves this season. Is the belief still there? Sure, we have a serious chance due to past results, and apparently Victory weren't exactly in worrying form in their last game, but... We lost to Adelaide and Brisbane. I take nothing out of tonight, apart from Singh not giving much of a s**t.

So I'm concerned.

Yep.

Season changed when Rudan wouldn't commit to club past this year. Hard to turn around a losing mentality and Victory will win by 2-3 goals.

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Nice of the FFA to schedule the United game at the same time the Crows will be on. FMD, is there any sporting organisation in this country that actually thinks? What was wrong with playing it on Saturday?
I bet poxtel have a say on what times & days the games are played. Glad I don’t subscribe to their rubbish!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back