A-League Round 3 discussion/Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

4 Diego's on SEN said the crowd was 11K what a load of s**t! Then an official from AAMI Park phoned in and said it was more like 7K lol
Scott Munn must have told the 4 idiots it was 11k

Great win my Perth, well deserved!!

What did Cahill do? was he even on the park?

[EDIT] Crowd just announced on SEN as 8,077K so the Official from AAMI was about right!

That's really poor tbh I know it rained before the match but the win last Saturday and the Cahill effect surely they should be attracting well over 10K

Cahill is * all bruz

[EDIT] Crowd just announced on SEN as 8,077K so the Official from AAMI was about right!

And people doubt my rainman-like abilities to estimate crowds...

From page 1 of the thread:

There wouldn't be a person over 8k tonight (although it won't stop them announcing an attendance that is just over 10k.)

:D :D :D

Fantastic win. Keogh silenced the doubters last night. Apart from the pass for the second goal Cahill was nowhere to be seen and Rostyn is captain for a reason.

I'd feel sorry for City/Heart fans if they had any.

Clearly an issue City need to work on, poor weather didn't help though.
Problem is a lot of people won't go and embrace the league as they are euro-snobs.

it might not be just the eurosnob reason.

i havent had any dealings with such people. my football (playing or former) mates are all supporters of the a-league.

i have a feeling that those who barrack for a euro team, but aren't nor have played the game, are those who shun the aleague

it might not be just the eurosnob reason.

i havent had any dealings with such people. my football (playing or former) mates are all supporters of the a-league.

i have a feeling that those who barrack for a euro team, but aren't nor have played the game, are those who shun the aleague

Not quite - the FFA did research a little while ago that found that up to 75% of juniors don't have an A-League team (which is the research that led to the "you've gotta have a team" campaign).

I know you're not referring to kids in your post - but in 10 years those team-less kids are going to be the adults who still don't have a team.

-------

Is there a more annoying supporter group than the Mariners? I almost have to watch their games on mute - the tetris theme makes me want to rip my ears off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back