A-League Men Round 4 - The Original Derby Time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round four! For some reason we start on a Wednesday this week with City taking on Perth at AAMI Park. But the Big match this weekend is the El Clasico, The Original Derby between Adelaide and Victory always a big match especially at Hindmarsh.

A-League Round 4

Wednesday 8th December
Melbourne City V Perth Glory, 7:45pm ESDT 4:45pm WST, AAMI Park

Friday 10th December
Newcastle Jets V Wellington Phoenix, 7:45pm ESDT 9:45pm NZLT, Hunter Stadium

Saturday 11th December
Western United V Brisbane Roar, 5:05pm ESDT 4:05pm EST, GMHBA Stadium
Adelaide United V Melbourne Victory, 7:45pm ESDT 7:15pm CSDT, Hindmarsh Stadium (Live Channel 10, check local guides)
Western Sydney Wanderers V Macarthur FC, 7:45pm ESDT, Comm Bank Stadium

Sunday 12th December
Central Coast Mariners V Sydney FC, 6:15pm ESDT Bluetongue Stadium.

Predictions: City 1-0 Nix 2-1 WU 2-0 Adel V Vic 1-1 Mac 2-1 Syd 2-1

Trying something different this week chief gave me the idea of linking the matches to the club threads, let me know what you think.

enjoy the football this weekend.

Last edited:

Perth's confidence is up, $4.60 for the draw looks tempting, I can see them scoring again tonight.. just sucks I can't watch it at the pub!

We'll lose 5-0. Too many games in a short space of time with a thin squad full of kids.
Fornaroli & Burkey are playing, don't write yourself off too early! Mite make Glory my second side if you don't loose tonight

I only knew the game was on when I logged into the TAB account.. on for Glory for the win aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot this was on tonight. If the first half was similar to the second, that’s probably a good thing. City have looked dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back