Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
upload_2016-10-25_16-35-27.png

Melbourne City vs. Adelaide United - 1-1 (10k)
Newcastle Jets vs. Sydney FC - 1-2 (13k)
WSW vs. CCM - 3-1 (13K)
Brisbane vs. Perth Glory - 1-2 (11k)
Melbourne Victory vs. Wellington Phoenix - 4-1 (16k)

Melbourne City vs. Adelaide United - 2-0
Newcastle Jets vs. Sydney FC - 1-1
WSW vs. CCM - 2-2
Brisbane vs. Perth Glory - 1-2
Melbourne Victory vs. Wellington Phoenix - 1-1

Lol so he did pick City after all.

Found this vid of his time at the club.

Interesting ad campaign by the league to say the least.

I reckon the combined crowd in Melbourne this weekend could push 40k. Thoughts?
Think City will get around 13k tonight, given the weather is not going to be 9 degrees and pissing down.
Not sure about Victory on Monday; theyre obv not travelling particularly well and the whole NT thing might cut the attendance down a shade. 35k would be a good result.

Think City will get around 13k tonight, given the weather is not going to be 9 degrees and pissing down.
Not sure about Victory on Monday; theyre obv not travelling particularly well and the whole NT thing might cut the attendance down a shade. 35k would be a good result.
If what we saw on Tuesday eventuates again, most members of the NT will be there, but just not the leaders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If what we saw on Tuesday eventuates again, most members of the NT will be there, but just not the leaders.
??? There was only 15,800 there on Tuesday and at very worst there was 6k of that as City fans. Got to remember that South End are forced to stand in the North End for AAMI derbies. I'd suggest that a large portion of NT werent there on Tuesday night.

About time we're due a win in Brisbane. Last time (I think) was 2012 when McGarry hit that wonder goal. They don't have Reinaldo that always scores against us too.

Last edited:
Get in!

Terrible decision from the keeper not to clear that

I want that ******* kid dead :mad::mad::mad:

That said... maybe we didn't give him enough credit.

I would've chosen an out-of-city team as well if the FFA marketing department were going to keep flying my family and I to every home game.

Brandan looks like he just got parole.

There's something extremely weird going on at that club.

That mustn't talk to each other off the pitch, cos clearly no one has told Brandan, Malik or Brattan that their haircuts are an abomination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back