A-League Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking atmosphere coming through the tv screen/speakers tonight. The away trips I've done for A-league have only ever been Sydney & Brisbane, but I'm watching this tonight and I'm bummed out that the Victory don't play at Hindmarsh this season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

valiant effort with all the outs and the midweek game. plus a lot of massive pushes in the second half in games. squad is obviously very fit. while city have had very good chances in general play we certainly havent disgraced ourselves.

need to do something about the situation up top though. again, blackwood has put himself about, but just lacks the ability.

thought for a youngster and someone still working back to full fitness, elsey and warland have been fantastic.

valiant effort with all the outs and the midweek game. plus a lot of massive pushes in the second half in games. squad is obviously very fit. while city have had very good chances in general play we certainly havent disgraced ourselves.

need to do something about the situation up top though. again, blackwood has put himself about, but just lacks the ability.

thought for a youngster and someone still working back to full fitness, elsey and warland have been fantastic.
Can't do anything when our other striker is injured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dominated the game with a young side.

All is not lost

Lukaku wouldn't have scored for us tonight, just one of those nights

Current standings

1. Melbourne City 12

2. Sydney FC 10

3. Newcastle Jets 8

4. WS Wanderers 6

5. Adelaide United 5

6. Perth Glory 4