A-League Round 5 - The Original Derby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Could've been 3 goals already

Should've scored again.

Feel for Gestede, nearly scores and pings a hammy

Huge mistake by Vic-Tree bringing back Rojas.

Would be like us bringing back Rutger Worm.

I miss Worm and the old Melbourne Heart Days, but I wouldn't want to go through them again.

I don't think it was a mistake he's got plenty of credits in the bank and will use them at some point this season.
I think he's being overly cautious and I think that hamstring injury is still troubling him. But it is concerning to see him look so disinterested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it was a mistake he's got plenty of credits in the bank and will use them at some point this season.
I think he's being overly cautious and I think that hamstring injury is still troubling him. But it is concerning to see him look so disinterested.
It's the "oh I'm back in the A League again" look.

Similar to Troisi.

It's the "oh I'm back in the A League again" look.

Similar to Troisi.

He just looks like he doesn't want to be out there, might be the hammy might be a personal issue he's dealing with or could be I've got no freaking idea! But its concerning if its nothing.

One is all you need.

I've never seen a weaker Victory side.

One is all you need.

I've never seen a weaker Victory side.

Brebner seems like a tinpot coaching appointment tbh (and yes I am aware it was probably harder to have a proper worldwide search for a gaffer due to the COVID Crisis)

Brebner seems like a tinpot coaching appointment tbh (and yes I am aware it was probably harder to have a proper worldwide search for a gaffer due to the COVID Crisis)

I don't think its at all the coaching's fault we've had three coaches in less than a year ffs! and nothing has improved! It runs deeper in the club I think it's Leadership it's a big component that's missing at the club. We've had big personalities at the club for so long like Muscat, Valeri, Milligan, Troisi, Thompson etc.. Now nobody is there to offer leadership and the club feels soulless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back