A-League Round 6 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

he really is. slow, clumsy, poor on the ball and always good for an absolute shocker. doesnt he take up a foreign visa too?
Yep sure does. He had a good first year for the WSW before turning to gash. Doing the same here.

I dont rate Regan, maybe Warland is worth a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SERGIIIIII !!!!!!

Peach of a pill by Garrucio

Gee you can't half tell Ross is a coach..... hacking at will

Beath won't get out alive here.

We fought hard, created the chances but just lack that killer punch. La Rocca needs to go, he's been at fault for a large portion of our goals.

Liked the look of McGree and Milunesic off the bench and Sergi works his backside off all night.

kitto needs to discover a final ball and fast.
He had a better night tonight but if O'Doherty had the tank to go the full 90 he would be the better option.

Have a look at the bench of the respective teams tonight. We have been forced to play these kids and they are by and large performing.

He had a better night tonight but if O'Doherty had the tank to go the full 90 he would be the better option.

Have a look at the bench of the respective teams tonight. We have been forced to play these kids and they are by and large performing.
i've said previously that i like the fact he's a trier and all that but we can't have him as one of our main outlets currently (along with whoever is on the opposite flank) and have no real end product. running up and down is great, but the end product makes the difference. especially if we're basically pinning everything on guardiola.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back