A-League Round 6 - The Big 'Rescheduled' Blue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filthy Sanchez

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Brisbane play a pathetic brand.

Lucky we didn’t give away a pen or concede off a corner, we’re not completely on our game at the moment.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
Handball in this league is a joke. It was going to hit him in the scone anyway.
agree bloody harsh as what else is he ment to do its a natural instinct to protect the face!

but what a turn around from the Roar!! Amazing City gone full Heart! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ah well, you get what you deserve in football sometimes, and City and Brisbane both got theirs today it seems.

Been a wake up call for the true team of Melbourne, need to tighten up our wingers and defenders ASAP.

Still very confident we will finish top two at the end of the premiership season, no need for panic stations at all.

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Ah well, you get what you deserve in football sometimes, and City and Brisbane both got theirs today it seems.

Been a wake up call for the true team of Melbourne, need to tighten up our wingers and defenders ASAP.

Still very confident we will finish top two at the end of the premiership season, no need for panic stations at all.
True team of Melbourne ?? Am I missing something ??

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Far more annoyed at the drunken Victory gorillas at my local pub giving me grief than the loss (or the manner in which it happened)

Happy for Brisbane fans and former Leeds 'legend' Robbie Fowler at any rate. Always important to be gracious in defeat 👍👍👍

Anyhow FIRE UP SYDNEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom