A-League Round 6 - The Big 'Rescheduled' Blue!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round Six and only four matches this round due to international break ironically the one match the will be most affected will still go ahead, a 'rescheduled' Big Blue from Saturday night to Sunday evening to commentate Sydney FC. Also looks like Robbie Kruse's will make his long awaited return in the A-league in the 'rescheduled' Big blue clash! Wouldn't make a difference to Victory through no chance against the Smurfs.

Saturday 16th November
Central Coast Mariners V Adelaide United Bluetongue Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT (ABC broadcast match)
Western United V Newcastle Jets GMHBA Stadium, 7:30pm ESDT

Sunday 17th November
Brisbane Roar V Melbourne City Dolphin Stadium, Redcliffe 4:00pm ESDT 3:00pm EST
Sydney FC V Melbourne Victory Jubliee Stadium, 6:00pm ESDT

Bye: Perth Glory, Western Sydney Wanderers, Wellington Phoenix

Predictions: CCM V Adel 1-1 Western United 2-1 Melbourne City 3-0 Sydney FC 4-1

Enjoy your Football this weekend.

Last edited:

Good opportunity for Ospeth against CCM.

I think we will line-up

__Milu___Ospeth___Halloran
_____McGree
_____Troisi__D'Arrigo
Maria_Jakobsen_Marrone__Strain
_________Izzo

That would be my preferred line-up with the only real question being arond Kitto/Maria/D'Arrigo.

Elsey surely won't come straight back in and in all honesty I prefer Marrone at CB. Elsey is too error prone and Marrone I prefer at CB to RB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another day in #sokkahtwitter paradise.

Treat yourself and head over to Simon Hill's mentions :D

That smfcMike guy is a ******* noob always has been one of the reasons I try to stay away from #sokkahtwitter why would anyone engage with that moron in the first place? His rants are all repetitive gibberish, #McFranchise #Cartel rubbish and frankly I can’t take anything serious by someone who always adds a ‘NO’ to end their own questions, As if he needs to take some sort of higher moral ground. Simon Hill was right to virtually tell him to get ****ed!

Last edited:
That smfcMike guy is a ******* noob always has been one of the reasons I try to stay away from #sokkahtwitter why anyone would engage with that moron in the first place? His rants are all repetitive gibberish, #McFranchise #Cartel rubbish and frankly I can’t take anything serious by someone who always adds a ‘NO’ to end their own questions, As if he needs to take some sort of higher moral ground. Simon Hill was right to virtually tell him to get f’ed!

#McMike was a gift to us all from Simon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That smfcMike guy is a ******* noob always has been one of the reasons I try to stay away from #sokkahtwitter why would anyone engage with that moron in the first place? His rants are all repetitive gibberish, #McFranchise #Cartel rubbish and frankly I can’t take anything serious by someone who always adds a ‘NO’ to end their own questions, As if he needs to take some sort of higher moral ground. Simon Hill was right to virtually tell him to get f’ed!

He is one of those old school #NSLBitters, whom to be fair, have made a lot of valid comments about the incompetence of Frank Lowy and the FFA board over the years and the whitewashing of Australian Domestic Football and its 'No Ethnics (club) policy.

Can see more games at dolphin in the future. Good looking crowd

He is one of those old school #NSLBitters, whom to be fair, have made a lot of valid comments about the incompetence of Frank Lowy and the FFA board over the years and the whitewashing of Australian Domestic Football and its 'No Ethnics (club) policy.

that’s fine in context and I understand his frustration, but all he does is repeat himself and it‘s bloody annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back