A-League Round 6 - The Big 'Rescheduled' Blue!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
community club hahha sure, who are owed by rich oil sheiks with a history of human rights abuse you mean?

I have followed football in Australia long before Melbourne Heart and indeed the A League came in, it's hard to explain but Melbourne Victory and their supporters/culture was simply not a club I felt comfortable in supporting.

Heart (and yes to a lesser extent) and City represent to me far more what a team from Melbourne should be/regards of the controverial issues about the Mansour Family and the CFG, admittedly I preferred it when we were poor battling Heart, but what can I do ?

I have followed football in Australia long before Melbourne Heart and indeed the A League came in, it's hard to explain but Melbourne Victory and their supporters/culture was simply not a club I felt comfortable in supporting.

Heart (and yes to a lesser extent) and City represent to me far more what a team from Melbourne should be/rre

Well each to their own there pal, but I hardly think City have made as much as a dent than what Victory has to the City of Melbourne so far.
btw I don't care who you support and why you support them as long as you support the game that's the important thing.

Pressure mounting on Marco ??

Or is it set up for him to haunt his former employer??

Pressure mounting on Marco ??

Or is it set up for him to haunt his former employer??

Honestly I don't think its all the coaches fault, our personal atm is very ordinary, no coach would be able to fix our pathetic midfield.

I'll take the win. Terrible finishing by the Skyblues.

You guys didn't play the best tonight but when the game was on the line in the second half you stepped up, that was the differeance Sydney have the players to step up when needed ours just kick it around backwards as soon as Sydney went in front you could play an extra 10 hours over we were never coming back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back