A-League Round 6 - The Westgate Derby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Are you feeling a little happier now? :)

giphy.gif

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Scary 2nd half by Sydney FC, and proof (if you needed it) that they are still the benchmark for the league, and if you want to win the toilet seat/be champions, you have to beat the Smurfs.

That Patrick Wood kid looks a ripper.

Feel a bit bad for MacArthur though, they played much better on the night than the 0-3 scoreline would suggest.

Scary 2nd half by Sydney FC, and proof (if you needed it) that they are still the benchmark for the league, and if you want to win the toilet seat/be champions, you have to beat the Smurfs.

Feel a bit bad for MacArthur though, they played much better on the night than the 0-3 scoreline would suggest.

They were playing against 10 men, I don't think you need to gush too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS

Not really. We were woeful in the 1st half and some youth broke through a team a man down.

Bobo and Wood should start with Kosta and Buhagiar

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
what a snooze of a second half. Still waiting for adelaide to get off the bus

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
roar keeper gets caught out having a nap. Was never expecting a shot on target

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You know, I cannot bring myself to ever buying or wearing a Mel City Sky Blues home kit. It's red and white (or a combo of white and red lines) only.

I do not want to sound like a nagging traditionalist fossil, and I know without the City Football Groups money, our club would have ever folded or still being an uncompetitive rabble, but I truly miss the red and white of Melbourne Heart. And I have never liked the idea of pinching another club's colour(s) either.

#MelbourneCityFanProblems

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
You know, I cannot bring myself to ever buying or wearing a Mel City Sky Blues home kit. It's red and white (or a combo of white and red lines) only.

I do not want to sound like a nagging traditionalist fossil, and I know without the City Football Groups money, our club would have ever folded or still being an uncompetitive rabble, but I truly miss the red and white of Melbourne Heart. And I have never liked the idea of pinching another club's colour(s) either.

#MelbourneCityFanProblems
I would like to see Melbourne City at least use the red and white as an away kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back