HulkSmash

Just a bit outside...
Jan 7, 2020
Rent-free in your head
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NK, NUJ, SK, ST, NSWW, NSWP, MUFC
Jets should've had last night's game - we had that many chances, we should have won by 2-1 at least. I was there and I had Wanderers fans saying as such.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
These cow bells have done my nut in already. Who thought that would be a good idea?!
Some of the players absolutely hate it. It's so cringeworthy I can't believe it actually got through marketing to a point where the club sell them.

Really should be reserved for the scoring of a goal, I could maybe handle that but it's going to end up turning members away when you get the "once a year" attendees with their friends and family ringing the s**t out of it.

Some of the players absolutely hate it. It's so cringeworthy I can't believe it actually got through marketing to a point where the club sell them.

Really should be reserved for the scoring of a goal, I could maybe handle that but it's going to end up turning members away when you get the "once a year" attendees with their friends and family ringing the sh*t out of it.

It could also hamper their ability to sign players as well. If I were a target of theirs, there would be no way I would sign for them if I had to go through that all the time. It is painful enough listening for 2 minutes before putting it on mute.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Jets should've had last night's game - we had that many chances, we should have won by 2-1 at least. I was there and I had Wanderers fans saying as such.
Jets were lucky to get the draw. They had chances but they looked like they would only convert if one of the players went down like a sack of potato's in the box. Wanderers had a lot more actual chances but were often selfish plays that meant the player ran out of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back