A-League Round 7 discussion & tips

Remove this Banner Ad

3/3 for farcically bad decisions.

wait he wasn't booked for the first one? what kind of ref just takes his card out like that. bloody hell this leagues refs are a shambles.

Might've been told something from the line-o or 4th ump to change his mind with the first card call.

LOL @ Okon saying the F3 Derby is the biggest in Oz.
* you. The F3 derby is between 2 sides from towns who have hated eachother for decades. Its not some artificial rivalry created by the a-league from teams who represent the same city and dont stand for anything.

I'll be there today, shank in hand ready to battle the coastie scum. :p

**** you. The F3 derby is between 2 sides from towns who have hated eachother for decades. Its not some artificial rivalry created by the a-league from teams who represent the same city and dont stand for anything.

I'll be there today, shank in hand ready to battle the coastie scum. :p
I lol'd. Come on Mariners!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a home and away game or a Grand Final? You can ask Brisbane about the Grand Final... oh never mind.
Can you let me know the next time one of your 50 favourite teams are playing so I can read your melt?

Last edited:
:D:D:D

Best weekly thread so far this season.

I think it was always obvious that Adelaide fans would be one half of the seasons best s**t fight, but the Glory were a dark horse :thumbsu:

Can you let me know the next time one of your 50 favourite teams are playing so I can read your melt?
Following 6 teams over 4 different sports is so crazy? Am I supposed to apologize for this? I like how you're making a big issue over my sig when it's only 3 lines. Go look at other forums who have moving gifs in them, that's much more annoying than 3 lines of text.

Also, thanks to the Glory for being the lucky opponents last season who started our unbeaten run. We won the double because of you! Thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back