A-League Round 7 - The West Sydney Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Thinking hard about it. I like wsw but the red and black strip ( bombers grrrr). Between CCM and Sydney I guess . Will decide by next week. The Melbourne team that got flogged today I like their colours though. Need to check some home and away strips also.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just say no to RBB. Kids who want to be tough.

Skyblues on the other hand..... successful and powerful in Australian football.

Even when we are bad we still make finals.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
That’s insane. Ok I’ve decided. WSW are closest to my place . Lol I’m a Wanderers fan.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Newcastle have been like this for the last 3 seasons, missing so many good chances.
Can't blame it on Hoffman anymore as he's on the wing and creating a lot of chances.
At least they got the w. But doesn't mean a lot since city have been poor this season.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Went from some of the best football to that trash game.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looked like a pretty clear hold on Berisha as he was trying to get to the ball in the last play before half time, VAR must have wanted to just get to the break as well.

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Looked like a pretty clear hold on Berisha as he was trying to get to the ball in the last play before half time, VAR must have wanted to just get to the break as well.
Apart from the Rufer red var has been used really well by the a league this season.
The refs have backed their judgement and watched the play (and done well) and I can only really re call it being used to overturn incorrect offside calls resulting in goals.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apart from the Rufer red var has been used really well by the a league this season.
The refs have backed their judgement and watched the play (and done well) and I can only really re call it being used to overturn incorrect offside calls resulting in goals.

Thought it might have been at least worth a look. Hardly even saw a replay or got any coverage of it even though he was being held when he was trying to score.
Yes I think it’s very possible that the directive is to stay out of it unless it’s to do with something like a clear cut offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back