gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Kuol looks fantastic. Size, pace, and strength that he can hopefully develop into becoming an absolute beast. If this young group of Aussies can kick on and progress then the Socceroos are going to look good in a few years.

CCM are fantastic to watch this season.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Kuol looks fantastic. Size, pace, and strength that he can hopefully develop into becoming an absolute beast. If this young group of Aussies can kick on and progress then the Socceroos are going to look good in a few years.

CCM are fantastic to watch this season.
Give him a call Arnold sign him up ASAP!!

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Not bad 1st half. Nix probably should of gone a goal up early but we also blew a couple of sitters.
Kosta finally puts one in the back of the net.

Wood looking dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ Reds Sturt Steelers Nix
We're all about false hope here at the Nix. Also what the hell was Chris Beath doing?

Missing Williams, Krishna, Hooper, Singh, Cacace, Burgess. Even Steven Taylor. Someone. Score a goal please. Piscopo was great when he came on - Muratovic and Hemed so far have been so disappointing.

The good thing is, we've already played Sydney twice. No doubt we'll get them a third time this season, just because.

Last edited:

GREENESHOOTS

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Atalanta B.C.
We're all about false hope here at the Nix. Also what the hell was Chris Beath doing?

Missing Williams, Krishna, Hooper, Singh, Cacace, Burgess. Even Steven Taylor. Someone. Score a goal please. Piscopo was great when he came on - Muratovic and Hemed so far have been so disappointing.

The good thing is, we've already played Sydney twice. No doubt we'll get them a third time this season, just because.
You have sotirio the beast????
Glad piscopo is back he is seriously good.
I think nux will come back given their quality but you're right they are lacking a finisher I do think Hemed has enough quality to turn it around.

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ Reds Sturt Steelers Nix
You have sotirio the beast????
Glad piscopo is back he is seriously good.
I think nux will come back given their quality but you're right they are lacking a finisher I do think Hemed has enough quality to turn it around.
God he annoys the sh*t out of me, but he's done some great things too in clutch moments. He picked up a knee injury in training, 6 weeks out.

Hemed hopefully can be a bit quicker on the ball to create something but we'll see how it all pans out 😅🤞

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Lol Victory.

Battle between Brebner and Kisnorbo for the Sakc race.
Have an annoying feeling City are gonna hire someone like Lampard or Fowler to replace PK.

Reckon Johnny Aloisi takes over at Vic Tree eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad