A-League Round 7 - The West Sydney Derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuol looks fantastic. Size, pace, and strength that he can hopefully develop into becoming an absolute beast. If this young group of Aussies can kick on and progress then the Socceroos are going to look good in a few years.

CCM are fantastic to watch this season.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Kuol looks fantastic. Size, pace, and strength that he can hopefully develop into becoming an absolute beast. If this young group of Aussies can kick on and progress then the Socceroos are going to look good in a few years.

CCM are fantastic to watch this season.

Give him a call Arnold sign him up ASAP!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
We're all about false hope here at the Nix. Also what the hell was Chris Beath doing?

Missing Williams, Krishna, Hooper, Singh, Cacace, Burgess. Even Steven Taylor. Someone. Score a goal please. Piscopo was great when he came on - Muratovic and Hemed so far have been so disappointing.

The good thing is, we've already played Sydney twice. No doubt we'll get them a third time this season, just because.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
We're all about false hope here at the Nix. Also what the hell was Chris Beath doing?

Missing Williams, Krishna, Hooper, Singh, Cacace, Burgess. Even Steven Taylor. Someone. Score a goal please. Piscopo was great when he came on - Muratovic and Hemed so far have been so disappointing.

The good thing is, we've already played Sydney twice. No doubt we'll get them a third time this season, just because.
You have sotirio the beast????
Glad piscopo is back he is seriously good.
I think nux will come back given their quality but you're right they are lacking a finisher I do think Hemed has enough quality to turn it around.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
You have sotirio the beast????
Glad piscopo is back he is seriously good.
I think nux will come back given their quality but you're right they are lacking a finisher I do think Hemed has enough quality to turn it around.
God he annoys the s**t out of me, but he's done some great things too in clutch moments. He picked up a knee injury in training, 6 weeks out.

Hemed hopefully can be a bit quicker on the ball to create something but we'll see how it all pans out 😅🤞

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
what a garbage game this wanders/victory game is. Amateur League at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back