A-League Round 9 - Jam Packed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na var wasn't actually that bad victory game, they didnt ruin the entire game.
It's just bad in light of the decisions in the Mariners game.
At least they had a feel for the game.

Yeah that's kinda the point where is the consistency? Like I mentioned in a previous post its like the VAR just flips a coin to make a decision.

Yeah that's kinda the point where is the consistency? Like I mentioned in a previous post its like the VAR just flip a coin to make a decision.
Yeah but why should they be consistent on Friday nights effort, that match was the outlier it was officiated in a s**t way.
For the season the decisions they made are consistent and reasonable. They've given like 0 handballs bar the kye Rowles one and the Perth Glory kid who was just idiotic to have his arms out, that was a blatant handball.

That is what happens when you have someone different as the VAR. They should just have one VAR that does all the games. It isn't like Europe where games overlap or there are multiple games on at the same time. With only 1 game on at a time here, it is entirely feasible for there to be 1 ref that does all the games. IIRC, KGJ was doing exactly that for a couple of seasons.

You honestly don’t think Victory haven’t already called his management?
Call would of been made the moment it was announced.

Maybe, but who knows, given how incompetent the Victory board/admin currently are and on the verge of civil war ?

You honestly don’t think Victory haven’t already called his management?
Call would of been made the moment it was announced.
Sbs were talking about either Muscat or pop as a technical director for victory. Not sure either should come back (i also don't think pop should have taken his sons with him). Should stick in Europe and see if they can pick up an assistant gig somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney being absolutely ripped to pieces.

Horrid defending

Melbourne Heart/City always take years off my life.

Name me a more a stressful and emotionally taxing team to support in all of Australian Sports (least in the major footy codes)

Ninko is a freak btw. A League GOAT in my opinion..
Im sure Carlton has done the same over the past few years. Leeds too if you go international.

Melbourne Heart/City always take years off my life.

Name me a more a stressful and emotionally taxing team to support in all of Australian Sports (least in the major footy codes)

Ninko is a freak btw. A League GOAT in my opinion..
Hey at least victory and Sydney FC are losing these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back