A-League Round Two - Kardinia Park Joins The Fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The A-League is ******* back baby :tearsofjoy:

Looks like they're wearing t-shirts.

Embarrassingly Tinpot ! Still its Qantas' fault not Perth's and that flog CEO just got a multi millionare dollar pay rise.

We've got too many new signings, team looks disjointed. Replacing Honda, Baraborouses, Troisi & Antonis at once was always going to be a big ask.

Yet to be convinced by Kurz either and him coming from the land of the bogans doesnt help.
Germany is a land of bogans.... Well you learn something new every day.

We've got too many new signings, team looks disjointed. Replacing Honda, Baraborouses, Troisi & Antonis at once was always going to be a big ask.

Yet to be convinced by Kurz either and him coming from the land of the bogans doesnt help.

Valeri too don't forget he is a massive lose in terms of leadership.

I think Kurz is being to conservative atm with his setup and tactics, not sure if that is his usual style or the fact that Kruse Hoogland and Traore are injured. I think our setup is heavily focused down the flanks and that's where Kruse's speed and creativity come into play.
Its only round two this is the A-league afterall remember you can go nine rounds without winning a match and still become champions!

Last edited:
He is a better manager away from home where his tactics and style is better suited.

Be thankful there’s not relegation. Your team is s**t this year. And Robbie Kruse to come back.. lol.

And Adelaide land of the bogans? More like the city that doesn’t smell like piss everywhere you walk. Know of such a city? Or the city with beaches about 20 times better than anything you’ll find near Melbourne.

Relax don't take it so personal mate, Adelaide is fine.

Robbie Kruse is a worry I agree. Problem is he'll come back than will probably get injured again. Can't see him playing more than 15 games tbh. In any case I think our problem is in midfield not creative enough Dobras and Poulsen have been useless there so far.

Last edited:
Valeri too don't forget he is a massive lose in terms of leadership.

I think Kurz is being to conservative atm with his setup and tactics, not sure if that is is usual style or the fact that Kruse Hoogland and Traore are injured. I think our setup is heavily focused down the flanks and that's where Kruse's speed and creativity come in to play.
Its only round two this is the A-league afterall remember you can go nine rounds without winning a match and still become champions!
Kurz is conservative by nature, he loves the counter and as with us last year he loves to use the flanks.

It'll be interesting to see how he goes once fully loaded with his squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would've won a prelim final if they'd had this rule last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back