A-league Rouns 14 - We're Halfway There!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
VAR is here to stay whether we like it or not. Used correctly it is a great tool (Donachie handball, Mariners offside). Ams not going to the replay for the secind penalty is scandalous though. Nobody thought he was going to blow on the pitch and he looked pretty sheepish after giving a non existent pen away.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
VAR is here to stay whether we like it or not. Used correctly it is a great tool (Donachie handball, Mariners offside). Ams not going to the replay for the secind penalty is scandalous though. Nobody thought he was going to blow on the pitch and he looked pretty sheepish after giving a non existent pen away.
As if Ams would have overturned it to safe face! Remember this a ref that reward a clear dive from a freekick to a penalty because he couldn’t admit he was wrong!

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
As if Ams would have overturned it to safe face! Remember this a ref that reward a clear dive from a freekick to a penalty because he couldn’t admit he was wrong!
He did for the Mariners penalty. Which I thought fair enough - he got it wrong and made it right.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
He did for the Mariners penalty. Which I thought fair enough - he got it wrong and made it right.
yep OK on that! still would never hold him on high regard after that Fornaroli dive! I just don’t think he is a good ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom