A Letter to Brendon & Peggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Dimma or Benny Gale say they had been studying long term performing franchises like the Patriots to determine what factors kept them relevant and challenging??

This was a s**t year, with injuries firstly hamstringing us then the toll of 4 years going to the last dance or within a week has taken a toll. I have faith in the leadership on and off the field to review what happened and how best to go forward.

A full pre-season and rest and I believe we will be in a great position to reload and challenge for the next few years...

3 out of 4 premierships in a row is still the envy of 17 other clubs...

I dont really know what you expect - we've won 3 of the past 4 premierships, missed finals one year after a horrible run with on-field injuries, a soft cap penalty which prevented us either keeping or hiring additional valuable coaching staff, and a massively reduced pre-season. We have the best draft hand we've had since we drafted Vlaustin in 2012. What more can you ask for? I would see we have learned where others failed. But to think you have to be in the hunt every single year is absolute naive.
A well balanced and honest assessment

I dont really know what you expect - we've won 3 of the past 4 premierships, missed finals one year after a horrible run with on-field injuries, a soft cap penalty which prevented us either keeping or hiring additional valuable coaching staff, and a massively reduced pre-season. We have the best draft hand we've had since we drafted Vlaustin in 2012. What more can you ask for? I would see we have learned where others failed. But to think you have to be in the hunt every single year is absolute naive.
Well said

Thinking of you mate. Be strong and bold.

I'm going ok. Exiled in NZ due to Covid, but been getting medical support here.

Go well and thank you for asking.

Haere Ra
Sorry to hear you have been sick been away from here for a long time. With all our problems we had to get this pandemic! Hope all goes well and your able to travel to games soon.
PS You too Sunshineboy get well.

Obviously.
You miss my point. Reports deny your “fact” she was in the hub during the season. I’ve posted this now where’s your evidence?
Humm let me get the pics out there would that suffice? Dude if you can't take someone's word that's fine but I don't have to prove jack to you.
But just for you lol
Richmond Coach Damien Hardwick’s Relationship With Younger Staffer Allegedly Began In Queensland Hub

Richmond coach began the taboo relationship with the club’s own sales representative during the Tigers’ time in the hub while still married to wife Danielle.

Hardwick – a three time premiership coach with the Tigers – allegedly split with his wife last month.

On Monday, the website was awash with comments about Hardwick’s alleged affair with the younger staffer and supposed turmoil within the Tigers’ camp, particularly with Tigers president Peggy O’Neil.

Melbourne newspaper the Herald Sun rolled out the scandal on Monday afternoon, claiming ‘the relationship has rocked staff within the club and could affect the playing group’.

Danielle Hardwick – the mother of Hardwick’s three kids – has been a much-loved person in Tiger circles and has previously been credited with helping the side’s premiership success.

Their announcement came just days after Collingwood Magpies coach Nathan Buckley confirmed he and wife Tania had split early last year.

Humm let me get the pics out there would that suffice? Dude if you can't take someone's word that's fine but I don't have to prove jack to you.
But just for you lol
Richmond Coach Damien Hardwick’s Relationship With Younger Staffer Allegedly Began In Queensland Hub

Richmond coach began the taboo relationship with the club’s own sales representative during the Tigers’ time in the hub while still married to wife Danielle.

Hardwick – a three time premiership coach with the Tigers – allegedly split with his wife last month.

On Monday, the website was awash with comments about Hardwick’s alleged affair with the younger staffer and supposed turmoil within the Tigers’ camp, particularly with Tigers president Peggy O’Neil.

Melbourne newspaper the Herald Sun rolled out the scandal on Monday afternoon, claiming ‘the relationship has rocked staff within the club and could affect the playing group’.

Danielle Hardwick – the mother of Hardwick’s three kids – has been a much-loved person in Tiger circles and has previously been credited with helping the side’s premiership success.

Their announcement came just days after Collingwood Magpies coach Nathan Buckley confirmed he and wife Tania had split early last year.

You're right, I don't take your word for it, because it's baseless.
An unsourced "allegedly" doesn't cut it.
I'd expect this sort of attack on an oppo coach driven by tribalism but on your own? wow.

But just for you lol

Why are we attacking our own coach and re-rehasing this crap?... it's his personal life, STAY OUT OF IT. Has nothing to do with the football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are we attacking our own coach and re-rehasing this crap?... it's his personal life, STAY OUT OF IT. Has nothing to do with the football.
Has to do with our downfall this season so it is footy-related. BTW I didn't bring it up just stating facts to some posts lol Which have since become baseless lol

Has to do with our downfall this season so it is footy-related. BTW I didn't bring it up just stating facts to some posts lol Which have since become baseless lol
Explain how it's directly affected our downfall? Since you're obviously inside the inner sanctum of the club, I would like the inside scoop from a reliable source. not some tin-pot website.

[/QUOTE]

Allegedly is fact?

That‘s a bigger leap than Bob Beamon in Mexico.

Reminds me I’d better send Balmey a text wishing him all the best at Adelaide.

You stated it was fact that there was a physical relationship in the hub. I can’t believe I’m commenting on this, but it’s not only flatly wrong, but it’s scurrilous to keep projecting it. And you’ve now said your fact is based on the above. An article with no factual basis behind it.

Haere Ra

Haere Ra

Ohh I have to go KiwiTiger and not disclose such info but a hint could be where we finished. Another could be Gale telling him to get his head straight prior to us get the form back last season.
The other hint is you come on here and you say enough of this but you entertain more don't get it lol
If you really want the truth the truth is he was having an affair with her in 2019, not just last year. Anway enough as I feel for Danielle not that scum.

ok we get it, you hate the coach and you want to stick it too him with this baseless crap

Allegedly is fact?

That‘s a bigger leap than Bob Beamon in Mexico.

Reminds me I’d better send Balmey a text wishing him all the best at Adelaide.

You stated it was fact that there was a physical relationship in the hub. I can’t believe I’m commenting on this, but it’s not only flatly wrong, but it’s scurrilous to keep projecting it. And you’ve now said your fact is based on the above. An article with no factual basis behind it.

Haere Ra

Haere Ra
[/QUOTE]
See you are wrong I know the facts And if you do you would agree but I fear yours don't know. I only posted that article as to give a guide to the fact as the poster provided one of his own. Where is the denial if it wasn't all true and do you deny it didn't all start back in 19? So do you want me to provide official proof?

[/QUOTE]
See you are wrong I know the facts And if you do you would agree but I fear yours don't know. I only posted that article as to give a guide to the fact as the poster provided one of his own. Where is the denial if it wasn't all true and do you deny it didn't all start back in 19? So do you want me to provide official proof?
[/QUOTE]

I’ll leave you with your facts. Where you started. Further discussion just leads to double downs, and giving further airtime to this doesn’t do anyone any good.

I hope the sun is shining in Bendigo and you can enjoy the serenity, within all Covid 19 regulations of course.

Haere Ra

Never read anything more self entitled in my life FFS

That is the kind of s**t I'd read from a West Coast supporter. All great clubs have a down turn, thats how the AFL created it, I think the club is fully aware of the challenges it faces now our golden era is coming to an end.

A letter from a member? LMAO ... I'd throw it in the bin.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back