Universal Love A Letter to Tom Scully

How do you feel about Tom now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Me too. You look down the list inside the Top 10 from that year, and outside of Dusty Martin, there isn't a lot to get excited about though. Wouldn't mind John Butcher running around in our forward line but the others aren't all that flash. There were good later picks like Jetta and Fyfe for example but they were never considered really high picks either.
Even Martin considering all the bloody rumours.

Can we get the F*** over this bloke? Yes he's a merc, and he probably lied, but don't think for a second it wasn't a two-way street. I'm all for booing him come whenever we play GWS, it's great theater, but for god sake, he's not a f***ing Nazi, it's ridiculous how his presence is still so large on this board.

When compared to the "other" boards his presence is quite small. Be thankful for that.

Apologies, no I didn't read the link, but neither did I 'think I knew better'. I was at a GWS function less than a week ago and he was introduced by Dave Matthews (giants ceo) as co-captain with Ward, hence my comment. Simply thought I'd share what seemed recent info.
All good. :thumbsu:

C'mon Syrus. The Dogmeister lives next door to $cully's ex-schoolmate's sister's cousin. He and Tom are virtually besties!

It funny that since I have called Snoop out, he gone all "Dont tell" on us. :p

I think Tom would take "virtual besties". Closest thing he probably has to a friend.

It funny that since I have called Snoop out, he gone all "Dont tell" on us. :p

I think Tom would take "virtual besties". Closest thing he probably has to a friend.

do you take yourself so seriously as to assume the reason someone doesnt respond to your dribble is bc they fear having been 'called out'......take some magnesium bro and relax I was simply away with work. As mentioned previously I really dont care what you think, as said I know what happened and its pretty common knowledge in the AFL community so rather than pander to you, why dont I leave you in your dark little world of Tom Scully haters and let you be.

and yes for the record Tom is now in the Leadership group at GWS and has had a very good preseason so best of luck to him. Boys rate him highly and whilst he doesnt like the drink like most others it aint a big drinking culture....

do you take yourself so seriously as to assume the reason someone doesnt respond to your dribble is bc they fear having been 'called out'......take some magnesium bro and relax I was simply away with work. As mentioned previously I really dont care what you think, as said I know what happened and its pretty common knowledge in the AFL community so rather than pander to you, why dont I leave you in your dark little world of Tom Scully haters and let you be.

and yes for the record Tom is now in the Leadership group at GWS and has had a very good preseason so best of luck to him. Boys rate him highly and whilst he doesnt like the drink like most others it aint a big drinking culture....

So in other words you have no idea as to the "truth" of why he left, just what has been reported in the media. Thanks for the insight. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Melbourne board. Now piss off.

This should become our official greeting :D

Mate, don't hurt Tom's feelings like that...

80296_Tom_Flintstone.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally off topic but I think it needs to be noted that Wonaeamirri33 has his own Vimeo account that seems specifically created so he can put little videos up on BigFooty to retort to other posters. Classic stuff! Only our W33 could do that.

Not as unique as you'd think mate, although I'm definitely one of the few who use Vimeo.

I mean, it's not like I've decided to create a video montage of all the gifs I've made and set it to Benny Hill music, or anything like that...

27241_dr_evil.gif

Not as unique as you'd think mate, although I'm definitely one of the few who use Vimeo.

I mean, it's not like I've decided to create a video montage of all the gifs I've made and set it to Benny Hill music, or anything like that...

Vimeo is quality, nothing wrong there. Wasn't criticising you mate, just another string to the W33 bow!

And oogac clearly likes the notoriety that the Bay brings him. He needs to do more with his life I reckon.

Brothers - I am a big one for re-writing history.

There are some laudatory references to the Toump in this thread that warrant attention . . . . .

Brothers - I am a big one for re-writing history.

There are some laudatory references to the Toump in this thread that warrant attention . . . . .
Say ten Hail Hogans and your sins will be forgiven my child.

Last edited:
Back