Opinion A little perspective please....

Remove this Banner Ad

I really did not enjoy watching the last 2 matches and sulk a fair bit after a loss. Looked at the ladder today to see we are still well placed to challenge for a top 4. How good is that as a supporter!
Next weekend poses another challenge and would like to think we will bounce back and get a win.
After that we have a huge game at home vs the reigning premiers and a few tough matches to follow, can't wait for those matches.
I love footy and love the GFC. What makes it even better is i support a team that is in contention, plays some entertaining albeit frustrating footy and every week brings different stories and highs and lows.
Look forward to seeing how our team adapts and evolves for the rest of the season.

Go cats!!

Sulk!!! Should have seen me round 5 - 2007! After a rebuild and a F/S or two, and all the pain of finals losses in years before, we were still throwing games away. Wow.

But you live in hope.

We all know those times that followed that game v North, do not come easily.

We might now have another chance but everything has to gel -big time.

The board is made up of 3 distinct groups, the optimists, the pessimists and the neutrals.

The optimists and the pessimists dont change their opinions very much.

After 2 bad losses the neutrals are swayed heavily towards the pessimist side and the optimists are quiet.

A loss to the bombers and it'll get way worse.

I'd like to think of myself as more of a realist than a pessimist. :):D:eek::'(

I'd put myself in the pessimists group, but I'd love to be wrong. Not sure the overall quality of the side is good enough, and I'm starting to suspect more than a few players look wonderful against moderate opposition, but fall apart under serious pressure.

Win or loss against Essendon, I'd love for my view to be incorrect.

We are missing something in our game style. I actually think the team is ok actually but the game style is not working. We are missing Linc and Gregson. Murda and Motlop are conundrums. Smith/stanley dropped form this yearz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sulk!!! Should have seen me round 5 - 2007! After a rebuild and a F/S or two, and all the pain of finals losses in years before, we were still throwing games away. Wow.

But you live in hope.

We all know those times that followed that game v North, do not come easily.

We might now have another chance but everything has to gel -big time.
I turned the Norf game off at half time in 2007 and was ready to give up on the club for the year, and the only thing that made me want listen to the game the following week was the fact that we were playing Richmond who we almost always beat (haven't lost to them since that fateful day in fact).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back