Remove this Banner Ad

Dan26

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that there is a genuine coldness, a chill, that pervades the land, as people are scared to death by Port Adelaide 1870's phlegmatic prognoses. What follows is a set of observations I have made about scurrilous hoodlums. In order to convince us that his bons mots are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos, Port Adelaide 1870 often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. I have always assumed that I am confident that rabid freeloaders will come to their own conclusions about all of these matters, but the fact of the matter is that malignant autocrats are the biggest threat to freedom the world has ever seen. That said, let me continue. My current plan is to uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to make Port Adelaide 1870's unsophisticated smears understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike. Yes, he will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but there is a problem here. A very large, salacious, unbridled problem. When asked to mend his ways, Port Adelaide 1870 will give people a wink and a smile, but when the wheels begin to turn, it's business as usual. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me denounce Port Adelaide 1870's expedients, but also to educate others about what I've written.

[This message has been edited by Dan25 (edited 04 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Grave Danger:
I'm disappointed in you Dan - you manage to write pages and pages and pages and pages and pages...of utter crap all by yourself without having to use Angry of Brighton's complaint letter generator. Now fÜck off our board.

Your people come on our board with their unasked for views, therefore I think we have the right to post here, as long as it isn't abusive.
All's fair in love & football.
biggrin.gif
:

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back