Werewolf A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Werewolf!

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP - Elton Johns Wig Hoos 3KZ is Football
Thanks for the entertainment for the third game in a row Smeg Head :)
And thanks again to the mods

Dead PM please Wooshette The Filth Wizard

Who was your evil MVP ;)

Great game by the flogs and the Skywalker's. Loved this game for all its quirks and strange features. Felt it was tipped towards good which is probably slightly unbalanced but evil could have had a crazy advantage and it wouldn't have saved us from the God that is 3KZ is Football who showed the type of player he's capable of being.

MWPP your read is incredible. I wanted to kill you early on but Barry thought we could talk around you which bit him on the ass. I then kept you around hoping it could help me push on guys like BRAB an extra day. Once he was modkilled I was ****ed but a lesser player may have forgot about me. Great work to you and EJW for controlling end game.

Gave that last 'no kill' play a try but alas, my tombstone had been signed.

Great game all!

Who was your evil MVP ;)

Great game by the flogs and the Skywalker's. Loved this game for all its quirks and strange features. Felt it was tipped towards good which is probably slightly unbalanced but evil could have had a crazy advantage and it wouldn't have saved us from the God that is 3KZ is Football who showed the type of player he's capable of being.

MWPP your read is incredible. I wanted to kill you early on but Barry thought we could talk around you which bit him on the ass. I then kept you around hoping it could help me push on guys like BRAB an extra day. Once he was modkilled I was ****** but a lesser player may have forgot about me. Great work to you and EJW for controlling end game.

Gave that last 'no kill' play a try but alas, my tombstone had been signed.

Great game all!
Cheers mate. You were Evil BOG!

@Nunez well played until the end :)
I went off you a little bit after about Day 3 as you played the villager role convincingly

Day 1-2 cost you though
You’re my evil MVP Nunez :)

I think possibility that you could actually be “good” finally dawned on me this game Elton Johns Wig. Now that I have learned to trust you, I’m sure you be BIG EVIL next game. Still, winners are grinners and it’s time for the Rebel Alliance to party.
1551571400072.png

Nunez, you ****ed it up for yourself by voting me. You needed the extra night kill to be any chance. It's also why I took my focus off you and tried to put MWPP in the gun but she was too good.

We needed to work together.

Nunez, you ****** it up for yourself by voting me. You needed the extra night kill to be any chance. It's also why I took my focus off you and tried to put MWPP in the gun but she was too good.

We needed to work together.

I thought MWPP was the SK based off the kill targets. LOL.

Well that explains that.

I did suspect there was a chance it was you, but wanted the MWPP lynch regardless. Unfortunately enough people wanted you lynched that it was not to be. Would have been a hail mary for us to win from there regardless. Good work for getting that deep man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you all that Nunez was evil. Even though I barely posted (not due to being a villager but I had a lot on this week), I could tell he stunk to high heaven more than a dead skunk in the middle of the road.

I told you all that Nunez was evil. Even though I barely posted (not due to being a villager but I had a lot on this week), I could tell he stunk to high heaven more than a dead skunk in the middle of the road.

Your opinion means s**t in this game if you're inactive tbh. Looking forward to when you've got time to play mate :)

Maybe it's time for you to retire from Werewolf my man.

If DERO hadn't clarified the lynch you were ****ed and you knew it mate.

If I wasn't sold out by the mods I would have won

Remove this Banner Ad

Back