stokesy

Premiership Player
May 30, 2004
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
I'd like to take this time to make a post about a Carlton supporter who I assume is based in Ballarat as he was watching the game at Zagames, sitting in front of me.

He thought he knew everything. Bagged everyone and did not say one positive thing.

In fact, he was an idiot.

"____in Setanta ya irish piece of s**t, you are s**t" etc etc were some of his comments. Setanta has been fantastic the last month you drop kick.

He thought he knew anything.

Anyway, the idiot left just before half time muttering away to his mate that we would lose by 100 points.

You absolute ____wit.

I hope you enjoy reading the newspaper this morning.

Boy, I had Zagames absolutely rocking last night on the other hand.

Kroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze.

I'd like to take this time to make a post about a Carlton supporter who I assume is based in Ballarat as he was watching the game at Zagames, sitting in front of me.

He thought he knew everything. Bagged everyone and did not say one positive thing.

"____in Setanta ya irish piece of s**t, you are s**t" etc etc were some of his comments. Setanta has been fantastic the last month you drop kick.

Anyway, the idiot left just before half time muttering away to his mate that we would lose by 100 points.

You absolute ____wit.

Cold spoon any1?:D

You absolute ____wit.

I Use to go With The Ballarat Supporters Group great Bunch :thumbsu:
one game we had sa few opposition Supporters i think it was Collingwood
lol poor souls when we won lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back