Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Tomorrow when I have sttled down from my anger of the coaches and certain players ineptitude.... that means they cannot play football... I will go thru each player as good or bad as thay have been!

To give you some insight as to how I am feeling....

Crawford - Pround to have you as Captain. You have been a tireless worker all season

Jade R - mmmmmmmmmm this week you tried which was aq positive your first 3 weeks were a disgrace to yourself an your family and to be honest with you I am being nice here.

Daniel Harford - Keep up the lip sync you so much enjoy doing because you have lost the ability to be a worthwhile contiributor to th the HFC. Basically as a player you have been a waste of space this year... no you have been a waste of 7 letters in the herald sun teach friday morning when i read your name because that has been your only contribution to the team this year.

Anyway now I shall have some sleep b4 I really say what I think of some of them. Unless I can't sleep for fear they could actually
play worse! Please God can you make that not possible.

No seriously God we need help. Yes it is that bad.

Hah very hilarious those reserves would include the NO 1 draft pick Luke Hodge and from what we've heard the guy can play so laugh all you want but you'll get to know his name real soon it'll be burnt on your forehead............... And by the way Box Hill Hawks are very talented so I wouldn't jest if I were you.

Originally posted by babycakes
Hah very hilarious those reserves would include the NO 1 draft pick Luke Hodge and from what we've heard the guy can play so laugh all you want but you'll get to know his name real soon it'll be burnt on your forehead............... And by the way Box Hill Hawks are very talented so I wouldn't jest if I were you.
I'm not taking the P155 the resies could have done better:confused: :mad:

Originally posted by Zack
Tomorrow when I have sttled down from my anger of the coaches and certain players ineptitude.... that means they cannot play football... I will go thru each player as good or bad as thay have been!

To give you some insight as to how I am feeling....

Crawford - Pround to have you as Captain. You have been a tireless worker all season

Jade R - mmmmmmmmmm this week you tried which was aq positive your first 3 weeks were a disgrace to yourself an your family and to be honest with you I am being nice here.

Daniel Harford - Keep up the lip sync you so much enjoy doing because you have lost the ability to be a worthwhile contiributor to th the HFC. Basically as a player you have been a waste of space this year... no you have been a waste of 7 letters in the herald sun teach friday morning when i read your name because that has been your only contribution to the team this year.

Anyway now I shall have some sleep b4 I really say what I think of some of them. Unless I can't sleep for fear they could actually
play worse! Please God can you make that not possible.

No seriously God we need help. Yes it is that bad.
No Zack it is time for you to look in the mirror.

• Banned
Suzi,

Maybe you are right about me.

But after Crawfords outburst including 'players to have a look in the mirror' I think I was right too.

I was angry Saturday night, little things like Harford wearing grass cats and falling over it's unprofessional. If you are falling over change to screw-ins, I mean it doesn't even cost them money they get boots for free. I think things like that pushed me over the edge with some players lack of performance.

Something has too give sooner or later because we are not that bad of a team, when we were bad I would suffer in silence as I knew we were rebuilding, now I will not because the rebuilding has been basically completed we are a top 4 team (not necessarily premiership material yet but getting closer to it), but we are performing like a bottom 4.

If Ian Dicker had accepted things like this he wouldn't have saved the club. I think he has shown the way to be proactive and we must follow on the field now or those 9000 members who haven't signed up will not. Sure they are fair weather supporters but we do need them and they won't come with the efforts this season.

Originally posted by Zack
Suzi,

Maybe you are right about me.

But after Crawfords outburst including 'players to have a look in the mirror' I think I was right too.

I was angry Saturday night, little things like Harford wearing grass cats and falling over it's unprofessional. If you are falling over change to screw-ins, I mean it doesn't even cost them money they get boots for free. I think things like that pushed me over the edge with some players lack of performance.

Something has too give sooner or later because we are not that bad of a team, when we were bad I would suffer in silence as I knew we were rebuilding, now I will not because the rebuilding has been basically completed we are a top 4 team (not necessarily premiership material yet but getting closer to it), but we are performing like a bottom 4.

If Ian Dicker had accepted things like this he wouldn't have saved the club. I think he has shown the way to be proactive and we must follow on the field now or those 9000 members who haven't signed up will not. Sure they are fair weather supporters but we do need them and they won't come with the efforts this season.
Unity is the important key here Zack. If we can all stay positive about the club and start pulling our fingers out and supporting our coach the hawks will start winning more games.

One thing Zack, did you buy a membership this year? I did and I got the Inside the Huddle membership.
If you did buy one hold on to it tightly and try and keep the faith.

• Banned
Originally posted by suzi_olsen

Unity is the important key here Zack. If we can all stay positive about the club and start pulling our fingers out and supporting our coach the hawks will start winning more games.

One thing Zack, did you buy a membership this year? I did and I got the Inside the Huddle membership.
If you did buy one hold on to it tightly and try and keep the faith.

I always hold on to it tightly and I buy my brother and nephew one every year as well... or since my nephew has been old enough to go anyway and my niece will be getting one as soon as I can convince my sister-in-law that my niece should not barrack for Essendon she should support Hawthorn and I will pay for it. For the last 2 years I have flown in from Sydney most weekends to watch them as I was working up there. I think I missed 3 melbourne based games for the season which I figure is showing faith.

Oh I still have faith we will make it but I also believe this year we can miss out, at the start of the season I would have stuck my life on this not being possible.

To me showing true faith is never leaving a game b4 the final siren no matter by how much they are losing by at the time that's what I do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back