MFC Fans Only A Must Watch For Dees Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried to post before not sure if it worked, but here is a video that I made.

seriously how is jezzas mark not in the top 3? bullshit

but also I really do like our away jersey... bit similar to swans though haha

and finally good video but the preacher shites me haha

OMG, im sure you put a lot of effort into it but i nearly considered changing teams about half way thru...... complete and utter crap, did not inspire me at all......please consider removing this...i for one dont want this getting around.

The preacher s**t was saying how if you want success you have to be patient.. I thought what he was saying was inspiring haha ill cop It on the chin and try to be better, I thought it was going to be a real hit and miss video.. But if you listen to what hes saying, it relates to the dees a lot. Sorry if you didn't love it :thumbsu:

But I thought the Dawesy and Neeldy interview at the end had to be seen by all supporters

I didn't mind it

Need to learn from mistakes of the past and push on and fight for what you want. Who was the preacher/speaker?? They reminded me of Martin luther king but i don't think it was him

The preacher s**t was saying how if you want success you have to be patient.. I thought what he was saying was inspiring haha ill cop It on the chin and try to be better, I thought it was going to be a real hit and miss video.. But if you listen to what hes saying, it relates to the dees a lot. Sorry if you didn't love it :thumbsu:

i just ment crappy in that it reminded me how s**t we really were this year, i wasnt tryin to be a prick, better effort than i could have done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back