Mod. Notice A new moderator joins the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Dylan8. I will not give you the same greeting I gave Gibbsy with the abuse and then the White text saying I was moderately joking, but what I will say is this.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain, I can do those things, because I'm not a hero, unlike Dent, I killed those people, that's what I can be, I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be. You'll hunt me, you'll condemn me, set the dogs on me, because that's what needs to happen, because sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Dylan8. I will not give you the same greeting I gave Gibbsy with the abuse and then the White text saying I was moderately joking, but what I will say is this.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain, I can do those things, because I'm not a hero, unlike Dent, I killed those people, that's what I can be, I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be. You'll hunt me, you'll condemn me, set the dogs on me, because that's what needs to happen, because sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more, sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Haha dude I loved the Avengers

It's a contractual obligation which comes as part of a six figure salary for moderating
Six figures?!

That's obsurd, surely the BigFooty heads couldn't reel in so much dosh solely through advertising & memberships..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That new Tapatalk is terrible Mark, I actually recommend the BF mobile site now.
As great as mobile BF is, I like the convenience of an app (and I can't work out how to change tabs in Chrome :$). I've slowly worked out the new Tapatalk, too, even if the interface doesn't suit BF whatsoever.

UAKFj.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back