Rules A new rule

Remove this Banner Ad

Some will argue this is a knee jerk reaction but as the captains will agree I told them I was doing this a couple of weeks ago. Timing may be sus but the idea is old.

I've had enough of the Whinging bitching and moaning about the simmers, admins and their integrity. Its pathetic, gutless and ******* disgraceful. People spend a lot of time and energy ensuring everyone gets the pleasure of this game and it *s me off to no end when unwarranted abuse and accusations are thrown at them.

Its petty and soft. If your not happy then * off. There is plenty of other third rate s**t house leagues to go get your fix. We don't want you here.

The rule is called bringing the game into disrepute. You want to criticise? That's fine as long as its justified. You want to mud sling and make shitty accusations against the people who dedicate time to ensure there is a game for you to play? Then you can have a holiday.

Pretty simple.

I did.
And I'm gonna say this answer means Yes. Don't worry, you're not the only one :thumbsu:
You read it and still came to that conclusion?

Set your academic goals low.

All level headed respected posters in this league have the same opinion. Juggs, Jobe and friends just want something else to complain about. What an insult. HARPSichord took the accusations reasonably light heartedly. I can tell you now that if Juggs or anybody else called my integrity into question I wouldn't go so easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All level headed respected posters in this league have the same opinion. Juggs, Jobe and friends just want something else to complain about. What an insult. HARPSichord took the accusations reasonably light heartedly. I can tell you now that if Juggs or anybody else called my integrity into question I wouldn't go so easy.
You don't know how close I am to flying off the handle.

Even if Juggalo Balla wholeheartedly believes that results have been rigged, is it really in the best interests of the competition to apply pressure on a new simmer (I'm referring to HARPS here, not myself) to simulate results that go against their team on the basis of four wins in a row in a State of Origin carnival? Because that's what your doing with your insinuations. You're placing pressure on whoever sims the competition to ensure their team loses so that their reputation doesn't come under fire.

I'm taking the 4 wins in a row to be an example of what a sim might churn out for a team 6.25% of the time. If HARPS was simming the next season all you'd be doing is placing pressure on him to ensure his team doesn't win, instead of letting luck run its course. How the * is that good for the competition?

I never accused anybody of anything. I'm merely making sure everybody knows the truth.

What's the matter boncer? Can't handle the truth?

I'd rather walk from this league than settle for corruption.
Sweet. Have 2 weeks.

Hey juggs are all police corrupt as well? And just where is Area 51?

So in reading all this, can I now place $10 on an Accumulator of NSW/ACT on winning this current SoO Carnival into ES Hawks making S16 finals? :thumbsu:

Are you accusing the simmers of cheating?

Are you accusing the simmers of cheating?

He just has a grudge.

Must be boring being in the SFA unemployment line, population: 1

It's a god damn internet forum Juggs, stop taking it so seriously.

If HARPS quit right now, who would honestly take his place now? They'd be scrutinised and pressured, you haven't achieved anything apart from getting people to dislike you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back