A newborn Gary Ayres fan

• Thread starter Spogs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

S

Spogs

I've just had the absolute pleasure of watching an oldish multimedia clip from the AFL site of Gary Ayres and I am not embarassed to say that Gary Ayres now has my total support.

If you haven' t seen it watch the clip from round 8 it's called something like 'Gary Ayres comment on the media'. I think it sums up all us Crows supporters frustrations in a few simple words.

Welcome to South Australia Gary.

Its good to see that Ayresy can now concentrate on his job, and long gone are the pressures of everyone saying he will be sacked!

The bottom line is VICS are scum:D

Go Ayresy,go the sth aussies,go the crows!!:D

Without getting into any SA v Vic crap, Gary just had that note of 'us versus them' mentality that you need when your coaching a non-Vic side.

He's looking more relaxed, opening up more and that attitude is reflecting on the players particularly guys like Bungi, Birdman and Fud who are playing more natural style games than they were last year.

If you've got natural talent, use it. Gary's problem last year was that he was stifling some of the natural flair and the more relaxed attitude he showed in that interview augers very well for the club.

Originally posted by JUBJUB

Well Ayres is Victorian so I guess that makes him scum does it ?

I was meant to say he has finally converted into one of "US", but i fergot :eek:

Carn the crows!;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back