Analysis A Note From the CEO - Andrew Fagan - Discuss...

Remove this Banner Ad

His career in professional sports administration is toast

Who else is going to put an empty chair in charge of their organization

Coward

Would prefer to have Trigg back
I'm not going to be massively surprised to find we're looking for a new CEO at the end of the year. Methinks he's already got one foot out the door, he's a career administrator, he'll be moving on to something else.

His career in professional sports administration is toast

Who else is going to put an empty chair in charge of their organization

Coward

Would prefer to have Trigg back

I wouldn’t prefer to have that prick back, but I will be glad to see the back of Fagan.

Plenty of style, very little substance.

I'm not going to be massively surprised to find we're looking for a new CEO at the end of the year. Methinks he's already got one foot out the door, he's a career administrator, he'll be moving on to something else.

He’s behaving like he’s already checked out - the lack of ownership from the two leaders of the entire Club is disgraceful.

I wouldn’t prefer to have that prick back, but I will be glad to see the back of Fagan.

Plenty of style, very little substance.
I don't think he's done a bad job, but his lack of football knowledge is a definite weakness, especially in an environment that will put loyalty ahead of performance.

4 years ago Fagan said this

“The vision should be (to make the Crows) the most respected and successful (team) in the country,” Fagan said.

“That is my history ... deliver the best football program because that is what you can control. Put the right people in the right seats - and get the right system in place.

“That is the focus for me - give the Adelaide Crows the best football progam in the AFL.”

How is that going Fages?
Lets tick off those boxes

-The most respected team in the country? See Hinkley's press conference last night
-Successful team? Last year yes, this year no.
-The best football program? Not even close
-The right people in the right seats? Nope
-The right systems in place? Thats a no too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back