News A real life lesson on perspective folks.....re. The Chiefton

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Louise for letting us know. I check here regularly hoping for a progress update and hoping for the best. Good luck to you and TC and I hope for speedy recovery and a healthy future for you all.

Like many others, I have been feeling glum today but your update gives perspective and a huge smile (and tear!).

That's fantastic news Louise!

Thanks for the update and you don't need to apologise for anything, just stay strong and offer TC all the love and support he needs.

It's so good to hear some positive news, I hope the recovery goes well and things get easier for you and TC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sensational news!

Cheers for the update and truly awesome work, Louise. TC, likewise.

Keep fighting the good fight. Our thoughts are with you two (and TC Jr) as always.

A great relief to us all, and a source of joy too. Onwards and upwards!! :thumbsu:

Always open this thread with a mix of hope and trepadation. So happy to see the hope rewarded!

Great news, it sounds like you have been an absolute stalwart Louise. All the best to yourself, and bub to come, and of course a speedy recovery for TC.

Fantastic news, thank you for the update. I had been neglecting reading this thread due to the number of times it was bumped with well wishes and no news which made it awkward as you build yourself up to expect news whichever way it is only to not know anything new.

This is definitely the best In for the season.

Make sure you look after yourself as well, it is easy to neglect yourself when you are looking after someone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back